U.S. military officers testify UFOs are visiting Earth

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,534
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted_171835

OP

Yesterday, UFO researcher, Robert Hastings convened a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. to address the recent information compiled from over 120 testimonies from military personnel about their personal experiences with UFOs over the last six decades. The information compiled also suggests that aliens could have landed on Earth as recently as seven years ago.

The press conference featured a number of eyewitness testimonies from various military personnel. Retired Air Force military officers Charles Halt, Robert Salas, Bruce Fenstermacher, Jerome Nelson, Patrick McDonough, all gave detailed accounts of their personal experiences with UFOs.

Mr. Hastings stated that the purpose of the press conference is to draw worldwide media attention to the existence of UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites that have been going on since the 1940s and to make the U.S. government confirm the existence of extra-terrestrial visits to the Earth.

Officially, the United States Air Force discontinued its Project Blue Book in 1969. The following is the United States Air Force's official statement regarding UFOs, per USAF Fact Sheet 95-03.

“From 1947 to 1969, the Air Force investigated Unidentified Flying Objects under Project Blue Book. The project, headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was terminated December 17, 1969. Of a total of 12,618 sightings reported to Project Blue Book, 701 remained "unidentified."

The decision to discontinue UFO investigations was based on an evaluation of a report prepared by the University of Colorado entitled, "Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects;” a review of the University of Colorado's report by the National Academy of Sciences; previous UFO studies and Air Force experience investigating UFO reports during 1940 to 1969.

As a result of these investigations, studies and experience gained from investigating UFO reports since 1948, the conclusions of Project Blue Book were:

1) No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security.

2) There has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present day scientific knowledge.

3) There has been no evidence indicating the sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.”[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Do you believe?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I belive that there are some other races out there in space. don't know if i should belive this thought.

alien-weed.jpg

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Drake Equation says Yes they exist But unless they travel faster than light they likely are not here or ever have been. But "I WANT TO BELIEVE"
wink.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The fact that they are spotted around nuclear sites suggests enemy recon? xD What the hell do I know.

I do believe in alien life. I don't believe they could ever get to earth however, even if they can travel at the speed of light they would be dead before they get here.
Offtopic:
If we are to ever see alien life in person then we would need some form of cryogenics or self sustaining ecosystem for reproduction (many generations would be born and die in space travel
frown.gif
)We would also need a precise down to a tee destination and co ordinates as we would not be able to use fuel once on target to the planet(free...float until in the atmosphere of the planet), wouldn't be able to avoid collisions with space rocks and wouldnt be able to escape gravity's affect of other planets..........
So if we can get cryogenics working and self sustaining ecosystem on board in an artificial environment, we could send humans to distant planets potentially I guess, so if we can do that so can they
ohmy.gif
............end of thoughts.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
The fact that they are spotted around nuclear sites suggests enemy recon? xD What the hell do I know.

I do believe in alien life. I don't believe they could ever get to earth however, even if they can travel at the speed of light they would be dead before they get here.
Offtopic:
If we are to ever see alien life in person then we would need some form of cryogenics or self sustaining ecosystem for reproduction (many generations would be born and die in space travel
frown.gif
)We would also need a precise down to a tee destination and co ordinates as we would not be able to use fuel once on target to the planet(free...float until in the atmosphere of the planet), wouldn't be able to avoid collisions with space rocks and wouldnt be able to escape gravity's affect of other planets..........
So if we can get cryogenics working and self sustaining ecosystem on board in an artificial environment, we could send humans to distant planets potentially I guess, so if we can do that so can they
ohmy.gif
............end of thoughts.

Or you convert your body and craft into a form of energy which moves faster than the speed of light, which is the theorized way alien life would reach us, and as stated in the video that matches exactly with what they saw and what most believable accounts see. also more or less they are probably so advanced if they can reach us that way. that they have no need or desire to overtake/kill us or communicate much for that mater it would be like you trying to talk to a ant in a ant hill.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
CrimzonEyed said:
I belive that there are some other races out there in space. don't know if i should belive this thought.

alien-weed.jpg
i'm sure their space coke is much much better than that in fact if a human took it they'd go berserk, rip down the door and wreck up the neighbors house
laugh.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
CrimzonEyed said:

alien-weed.jpg
i'm sure their space coke is much much better than that in fact if a human took it they'd go berserk, rip down the door and wreck up the neighbors house
laugh.gif

Best movie they did, imo. The others were lame.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Do you believe?

I believe...

I believe that a UFO is, as its name implies, merely a flying object that cannot/has not been properly identified. I also believe that it would make perfect sense that UFOs (e.g. spy planes and other information gathering technology) would have an interest in nuclear sites. I'm sure other countries have similar reports of their own, and the likely culprits are our own intelligence agencies and the agencies of fellow nations. Less science fiction than it is political espionage.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eiii

A week ago I was reading a book about UFO encounters.

The book said that UFOs visit the nuclear sites and shoot some light on the silos. The light would then screw up the missile's systems so the military can't launch it. The Americans first thought it was a Soviet attack but they soon learned that the Soviet's silos got screwed too.

Hell yeah I love UFO topics.

to be honest i want to encounter a ufo at least once... so the radiation may either gimme powers.

or screw me up with the radiation

I also think that the black triangles are the government's, not the alien's

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh god =O
i gotta hurry with my Calibur then
i WANNA LIIIIIVE
*Random* *Random*
you know. the oddest suggestion can be the slightest exploit. i don't completely trust this, but i haven't managed to measure it viable to be true or not.
so i keep my doubts upon this subject

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUOTE said:
3) There has been no evidence indicating the sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.”
Which means that those UFOs are just that - UFOs. Not alien spacecraft, just flying entities about which they know nothing. Maybe chinese spy drones, maybe literal flying saucers - who knows?

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Do you believe?

I believe...

I believe that a UFO is, as its name implies, merely a flying object that cannot/has not been properly identified. I also believe that it would make perfect sense that UFOs (e.g. spy planes and other information gathering technology) would have an interest in nuclear sites. I'm sure other countries have similar reports of their own, and the likely culprits are our own intelligence agencies and the agencies of fellow nations. Less science fiction than it is political espionage.

Yes! What I thought!

It'd be kinda weird if an alien would come to earth though...

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
they must've been hallucinatin' or been high for all these years cause...I don't believe ufos are visiting us and will not anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER