TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took them long enough, but at last an amazing achievement.

It was damn time

Yeah I know right!!! I mean the lite has been out for like what 3 months!!! thats like what.... 27yrs in millennials time!

the XB1 isn't hacked yet after what like 7 yrs, PS4 hasn't had an updated kexploit in almost 2yrs, ps3's made in 2011 and
later still can't get CFW... but yeah 3 months is what you guys consider "a long time" ... ha kids, I swear. :lol:

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah I know right!!! I mean the lite has been out for like what 3 months!!! thats like what.... 27yrs in millennials time!

the XB1 isn't hacked yet after what like 7 yrs, PS4 hasn't had an updated kexploit in almost 2yrs, ps3's made in 2011 and
later still can't get CFW... but yeah 3 months is what you guys consider "a long time" ... ha kids, I swear. :lol:
Took them long enough to show some proof to their (almost 2 months old) claim.

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice to see before the New Year ,so how many wires are we talking 8? How tiny are the points like ps3 or easy to do by hand. Wonder if it can pass Nintendo's network detection test for safe console.

Anyway look forward to see what the technical details are :yay:

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
O fuk

TBH I kinda lost hope when Christmas came and passed, Since it seemed it was going to be a Holiday release, but this is pretty cool.
I can't wait for it to be reverse engineered so I can get other CFWs on my switch

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's all F for the TX haters, being silenced once again.

Just admit how stupid you were to doubt the kings of the scene.
Might as well stop being a bitch about it as well lol Most people are "TX haters" just to piss people off tbh. Watching both sides just implode the second someone says their opinion is just funny.
Both sides are riding the their CFW's dicks like their lives depend on it. Its a damn CFW. Use it and stfu.

D

Deleted User

you know, i thought that game booted up faster than i remember, because i had that game before.
but then, i noticed
the lighting changed

Reactions: ghjfdtg

Joshmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only used atmosphere and has never done me wrong, have always been kinda curious about TX products but never really saw the justification in buying it tbh even though some of the extra features seem cool. This seems really impressive if it turns out to be genuine. But...can we all just be civil, I swear some of the behaviour on this site is so toxic even from good devs. Just imagine what could be achieved in the hacking community without all this rivalry. Also beans are pretty good.

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
ha yeah even if tx send everyone a free switch i bet people will still hate them lol
Bad blood is bad blood. I'm personally neutral on the whole "pro/anti TX" thing, but it'll take time to sweep under the rug all the controversial decisions TX did over the past couple years, be it inserting brick code or (alledgedly) commercializing open source code for profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday