TX Announces SX OS v1.5 with 'even more features'

TX is still busy working on the currently 'unhackable switch'es'

In the meantime they have recently produced yet another update to their SX OS v1.5, and as usual its packed with new features as you can see detailed below in their official 'changelog':

sx15.jpg

Another day, another small update with some convenient new functionality for SX OS!

Lets have a look at whats new:
  • Added mass NSP install (and optional delete) functionality
    Users who want to install a lot of NSP titles at once can now easily do so by pressing [Y] in the installer tab. Upon finish the NSP installer will also ask you if you want to delete the NSP source files from your microSD card, freeing up space and keeping every neat and tidy!
  • FTP server support
    You can now enable a FTP server from the options tab in our menu that will keep running even once the menu is closed. This FTP server gives direct access to your microSD card, so you no longer have to eject the card to store/retrieve files.
  • More content directories
    Some people complained that they didn't like all the XCI/NSP/NRO files in the root of their SD card. We have to agree that becomes a bit messy, so the menu will now scan the following directories as well looking for game content:
    • /sxos/games
    • /sxos/xci
    • /sxos/nsp
    • /sxos
    • /switch/games
    • /switch/xci
    • /switch/nsp
    • /switch
We hope you enjoy this release!

Once again we would like to thank everyone for their suggestions and their support.

More exciting functionality for all of our end-users is being worked on as we speak. Hang in there with us, your loyalty will be rewarded!

--< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! >--

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Definitely lots of good stuff here. Not having to store everything on the SD root is a welcome addition. I'm hoping that this new and improved NSP installer also lets us disable the firmware version check, like Tinfoil.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX is still busy working on the currently 'unhackable switch'es'!

In the meantime they have recently produced yet another amazing update to their SX OS v1.5, and as usual its packed with new features as you can see detailed below in their official 'changelog':

View attachment 139801

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole
hell yeah baby,i love it!!!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The folder update is the most useful for me. Ftp maybein the future ... But for now I want to stay offline. What would be cool is SD access via the USB port of the switch while turned on or a dismount like on 3ds

Reactions: Moko

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really like the possibility of different folder structures. Apart from that, not much to write home about in this update.

Thandor

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ReiNX, Atmosphere (Not happen probably) or RajNX… someone needs to make the XCI loader happen, after that SX OS will be defeated! :)

Why though? They are delivering. No confusion about all those different CFW like Rei or Raj, no fiddling around with several tools like tinfoil, devmenu, converters, no caring about fuses and downgrading...It just works, plug and play - people like that.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why though? They are delivering. No confusion about all those different CFW like Rei or Raj, no fiddling around with several tools like tinfoil, devmenu, converters, no caring about fuses and downgrading...It just works, plug and play - people like that.

It's as simple as extracting a zip file on the root of your SD card... .__. (Using @tomGER SDFiles).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1