• Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
Do you hate Twitter like I do? Do you love facebook like me? Or do you like Twitter.......?

Discuss and vote.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Twitter all the way, I hate Facebook, you get sucked into it, and then you never look back, unfortunately.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
facebook is run by amoral executives who's goal is simply to collect as much personal information about you, then resell to advertisers. That is their business model. They do not care about the user at all, as made apparent by the incredibly difficult and ineffective method you must partake to delete your account, as well as the convoluted privacy settings (which they only just recently revamped, due to mass public criticism).

The site is horribly insecure as well. Several times a year we become aware of high-profile exploits which have historically revealed private birth dates/private photos/private messages/and passwords.

Even without all these flaws and atrocities, I still see little point to it. If I don't care enough about someone to either call them, email them, or talk to them via IM, I really don't give a shit about what they did today or their lame party photos.

All this being said, the two are not really comparable. Twitter is a microblogging platform while facebook is a robust social networking solution. Two completely different things.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont have a twitter but i do have a facebook which i barely ever use. i always saw twitter as not really social networking but a kinda one way conversation unlike facebook. cant say i care about either though.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Facebook, definitely.

Although I agree with Urza, I have to say I only add people on Facebook I really know, and since I don't use IM anymore, it's an easy way for me to communicate with them (even if it's just a simple 'Like' every once in a while).

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate both. It's annoying when so many people in school go crazy about facebook, twitter and all that shit. Seriously, it's your life, nobody cares about what you do.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't hate twitter, I just don't use it, its just facebook status updates really
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1