.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
as some of you might remember, Ive been working on a game for quite some time, been making lots of graphics in mspaint and I finally found a great coder who works very fast and professionally, so obviously we're doing great things
wink.gif

I just thought I'd let the few of you who still remember and bring it to the attention of the rest of you guys that our first demo should be out in perhaps a week's time.

a few things I should mention first:
sadly, this will only work on PC. no GBA, DS or even mac
frown.gif

and secondly, its a demo, meaning it will feature only a few things of the final game. however, it wont feel bare- just that it only has one level available.

so, let me get on with it.
here are some screens:
12mb9.png
menubo4.png

13an6.png
newscreenzx7.png

first demo will feature:
perhaps all of Twinsen's (main character's) moves and abilities - unless ofcourse we decide to add more later on
wink2.gif

working intro menu's etc, the first cutscene explaining the story, the first level, a few enemies and Twinsen himself all custom made graphics by myself
biggrin.gif

so, what would I like from you?
well, firstly to enjoy the demo, and if you enjoy it, to spread the word, I'd love to get a bit of feedback to help drive me and my coder through this project
secondly, if you have a website, blog (gbatemp?
wub.gif
)etc if you could make a mention of it. Im already promised an article on 4cr which will hopefully get some nice attention
smile.gif

so yes, when the time has come I will edit this post with a link to the demo and you can all have a play with it, untill then keep an eye on: http://takam.wordpress.com/downloads/

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet
smile.gif
After all the work you put into the graphics it's great you found someone to code this up. Can't wait to see it running
biggrin.gif

.TakaM

.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
D

Deleted User

Wow, it really looks awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on that demo! Keep up the great work .TakaM!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-