Homebrew TWiLight Menu++ White screen on ds games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miranda1920
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 86,091
  • Replies Replies 95
Ok the games work again let me just put a new one to see if it fixed the white screen Also
Ok, so click "Edit" -> "Insert bytes", then type "2000000" next to "Bytecount".
After that, click OK, save, then launch a game in TWLMenu++.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The new ones I put still do the same thing, save file created and a white screen
 
Ok the games work again let me just put a new one to see if it fixed the white screen Also


--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The new ones I put still do the same thing, save file created and a white screen
Can you run the broken ROMs on an emulator for PC?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alexander1970
Sandisk ultra micro sd HC I 32 gb
And it has a 10 on a small circle

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You should check to be sure.
Ok I checked it they say .nds in the end so that makes them roms right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Before the update version sonic rush was working fine but after the update idk what happened
 
Sandisk ultra micro sd HC I 32 gb
And it has a 10 on a small circle

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


Ok I checked it they say .nds in the end so that makes them roms right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Before the update version sonic rush was working fine but after the update idk what happened
Can you show get a video of you launching TWLMenu++ and then the game?
 
Can you show get a video of you launching TWLMenu++ and then the game?
I can try but when I tried to upload a video earlier it said file to large

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can try but when I tried to upload a video earlier it said file to large
Should I message you in messenger or email you?
 

Site & Scene News