GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those who collect the Secret Reports, I'm having a problems with a little Piggy on Joshua, Day 7. It seems its always sleeping, and one attack will make it run away. Anything I'm doing wrong?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No no, this pig is a little different. It doesn't run away after a certain amount of time like most do. The battle is automatically over on the first hit. If you don't hit it, it doesn't move... at all. It just stays asleep.

Oh, and I've try my freeze pins. Doesn't work.
I also thought maybe a Microphone would work (I guess that would wake it up), but that didn't work either.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMFG, I just figured out how to kill it. It's probably the easiest thing to kill in the game.

Joshua, Day 7. Shibukyu Main Store Pig.

Just close your DS, and open it. Battle's over. You win.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone has a complete save file? i mean the 1 that has a complete secret reports...i hope you dnt mind sharing it.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GameDragon said:
OMFG, I just figured out how to kill it. It's probably the easiest thing to kill in the game.

Joshua, Day 7. Shibukyu Main Store Pig.

Just close your DS, and open it. Battle's over. You win.

rofl2.gif
Well that's something to look forward to. I can actually see why you have to do that.

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the fallen angel is mr.H just to save shiyuba but not too sure i am probley wrong though XD

Kingsley90210

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incomplete said:
do you ever find out who the "fallen angel" is? i read up to about halfway through the first week of the secret reports but couldn't be bothered to complete the rest of them

Yes, you do.
It's Mr. Hanekoma.

Sobaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok.. could anybody help me? ^^ iam currently collecting the reports now.. and i changed the clock to get some levels
smile.gif
but after i saved it... then turned it on and played for some times.... and then tried to save again.. the panel only starts blinking and it freezes :/ can somebody help me?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to post a random tip that I wish I knew when I started playing:

Do not use the Scarletite that you get during the story on stat raising stickers. Use food for that. Scarletite becomes one of the hardest things in the game to get. In post-game, it is only a quest item, and it requires dark matter, which is very difficult to get.

In particular, make sure you keep enough Scarletite in your inventory to get the extra pin slots (you'll need 4). Having all 6 pin slots is a big advantage towards the end of the game.

Just in case someone would think this is a spoiler:

Max Fusion Level +
Extra Pin Slots (in stores, chapter 2, days 4 - 6)
Ultimate mode (post game)
16 chain battle (post game)
I realize that may help no one, I was just particularly pissed when I couldn't get my extra pins slots when they first became available.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Akoji said:
Where do you get the level 3 fusion for each characther?
Sorry, don't remember who to credit for this. I think I snipped it from gamefaqs board somewhere. Also, can't pinpoint when they become available, as I'm still trying to get them myself:

Shiki's sold at D+B 104 & D+B Molco
Joshua's sold at Dragon Couture and Pegaso Atelier
Beat's sold at Wild Boar 104 & Wild Boar Udagawa Back Street.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get past the Secret Report in Chapter 2 (Day 2). I cant find any pig noise. All you do in that chapter is go back and forth between the two statues, and I cant find any pig noises anywhere there. Help?

Flooded

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need help when your with beat and you have to open the box (press the [button on it) and there are notes on the ground and it has noise on it.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
I cant get past the Secret Report in Chapter 2 (Day 2). I cant find any pig noise. All you do in that chapter is go back and forth between the two statues, and I cant find any pig noises anywhere there. Help?
I don't remember the chapter too well, but look at the pig indicator on the top right when you enter a map. There could be a Reaper guarded exit you missed somewhere.

QUOTE(Flooded @ Apr 30 2008, 04:31 PM) I need help when your with beat and you have to open the box (press the [button on it) and there are notes on the ground and it has noise on it.

Can anyone tell me what to do?
On the box there is a symbol (A sun, moon, or something of the sort). Find the note on the ground that corresponds with the box you have. In the picture, it shows some Noise. Notice that some of the Noise in the picture is kinda "hollow" looking, or colorless. Those are the Noise you have to erase. When you do a scan, you'll see the yellow Noise in the exact same layout as the notes. Just kill the ones that were hollow in the picture, leave the rest alive. When you do that, stop for a couple of seconds and Talk to Beat, he'll ask you if you want to press the button or not.

Just repeat that about three times.

If you get it wrong, all the Noise come back to life.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the last one, you need to use both the areas that are accessible since one has three and the other has four. I still remember the combinations
1st

X= have
O= don't

X O

O X

2nd

Erase all the large noise (largest one on screen)

3rd

at the zone that you start with erase the middle one (out of three)
then go to the second one (erase the middle two/ out of four)

Good Luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.