ahh ok thank you sir~

Next time I'll go to the faqs first before leveling up
tongue.gif

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
finished the game with a suprisingly EASY boss.
Three heads=no cordination=death.
the other reports and anthor day.. so lazy don;t feel like doing it if anyone wants to post all the stuff the reports have and the storyline of anthor day please do :S
thanks~
*the ending was alright btw*

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I download the US version, I cant use my save file for the Eur version, can I? Is there any difference between the two, other than some of the words (i.e. color, colour)?

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, you can get the Big Crunch in the Ramen Shop on Dogenzaka. DOes anyone know what you are supposed to pair it with to get it to do something??

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just keep playing, I think it'll appear in the shop at a later chapter. Unless you've already beaten it then I have no idea.

BTW, does anyone have a save game with game beaten and all the endgame content (reports) unlocked? I really don't have the time for it.

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you'll either get a Big Crunch or Big Bang in a playthrough / shop, then you have to get the other by killing Kuriya / other person on Ultimate.

Yahzon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Having problem with Secret Reports. How Do I get stars for bosses ? I killed the one on Ch1 D3 like 20 times already, and still I didn't get the star. Do I have to fight him outside of cutscene boss fight or what.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yahzon said:
Having problem with Secret Reports. How Do I get stars for bosses ? I killed the one on Ch1 D3 like 20 times already, and still I didn't get the star. Do I have to fight him outside of cutscene boss fight or what.
They have to be boss battles from the Blue Noise, not story bosses. And you can't chain them with battles either. (That's for time I'm assuming... chain them however for pin drops, which is what I do... to get the drop rate in the hundreds
smile.gif
)

biosyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anybody explain to me how to properly load TWEWY onto a G6 Flash cart?

When I get to the first battle (with the frogs), the game goes into a white screen and freezes.

Requisite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seccom Masada said:
Just keep playing, I think it'll appear in the shop at a later chapter. Unless you've already beaten it then I have no idea.

BTW, does anyone have a save game with game beaten and all the endgame content (reports) unlocked? I really don't have the time for it.
Yeah, I've already finished the game..

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
vinemese said:
how do i use the big bang pin?
You have to use it with the Big Crunch pin, which is attainable through another person who has it equipped; contact them through mingle mode. Either that or you can take the hard way out, which is by fighting Kariya on Ultimate difficulty. He's available for rematches once you finish the game on Week 3 Day 1 at the West Bus Terminal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2