ROM Hack WIP Tutorial on how to use the NHSE House Editor for perfect villager injection

SyFy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest NHSE version along with the villager database from this page. But for some reason when I have someone visit my island to talk to the villager to ask them to move to their island. The villager does not ask. Is there a new database version for NHSE that can work with the last version of acnh?

SyFy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the villagers are inboxes. As for the others. Their island is not at full capacity. A plot isn't physically on the island per say but I figured because the island isn't at full capacity that they would be able to get the villagers. So you're saying a plot has to be set physically in order for it to work?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, the villagers are inboxes. As for the others. Their island is not at full capacity. A plot isn't physically on the island per say but I figured because the island isn't at full capacity that they would be able to get the villagers. So you're saying a plot has to be set physically in order for it to work?
Yes, they must have a empty slot to get the villager, also (not 100% sure) but they must have already got the first campsite villager living on their island and be available to buy empty plots

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to save and restart your acnh game after you changed the villager with acnhpoker! I learned hard way today hahaha

kuroiiojou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have everything downloaded successfully and when NHSE injects, none of the items show up in the game. Can someone possibly message me on discord (kuroiiojou#5496 )to help me through this? Would be willing to get you a starbucks for your time :)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, I have everything downloaded successfully and when NHSE injects, none of the items show up in the game. Can someone possibly message me on discord (kuroiiojou#5496 )to help me through this? Would be willing to get you a starbucks for your time :)
I hardly add anyone, but i can lend a hand with nhse or mobile spawner
jackio#8547 on discord

MrMeDoALi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have compiled a complete list including the ones the OP provided + the ones that were added to the game later + Sanrio characters. This is now a full list of all 413 villagers currently in the game with their houses.

Refer to the OP's tutorial for how to use.

Big thanks to OP strawpedro & JeepX87 for Sanrio characters.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Villager Database.rar
    290.3 KB · Views: 220
Last edited by MrMeDoALi,

Tinkerbell

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know which switches to update to say that Isobel has already done the version 2.0 introduction. I have several islands not played for a while but I don't want to waste time with all the ordinance and kapp'n spiel when I replay them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo