Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razhad

Razhad Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    which build is reccomended to use? it seems rxtools now have a newbuild established everyday

2. xXAFemaleXx

xXAFemaleXx Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hey good midday :) Heres one more struggle hihi I hope the last one xD,

when I go to RX-E10.5 and go to eshop (everything works perfect)
    but from now one I want to download a game or update a game (Before unlinked NANDS download from eshop worked) But now it doesnt.

I get an Error: 007-6106 on 99% when I download something from eshop and I go to home menu it stays on 99% too and says I can download further (I did) but then got another error: 005-8034 On the Home menu...On 99% too....

Is there a solution for this? What can I do, I need to update the game to go online..

Last edited by xXAFemaleXx, Feb 8, 2016
  3. Demori

Demori Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, I'm stuck on section 4a number 14, I get into RXmode sysnand, but my extra icons are blank, no titles. Do I just click one and hope for the best?

4. Durig

Durig OMGWTFBBQ

Bolivia

simply just download update on THAT *ahem* "iso" site and you good
    ( some games just dont update through eshop in cfw, or if you download another region game cia they are also wont update )

xXAFemaleXx likes this.
  5. xXAFemaleXx

xXAFemaleXx Member
    Newcomer

Italy

Alright its just the game, haha iso site xD okay thank you : D

6. samiam144

OP samiam144 Régulier

Canada
    I can share you my Menuhax button config; it is more efficient, IMO :P
    Menuhax boots automatically, but:
    Hold SELECT to access the CTRBootManager menu, hold L to access the rxTools menu, and hold R to disable menuhax. And you don't have to wait for a specific screen to show up, just hold the button you want once your 3DS boots/reboots and it will work as intended.
    I'm not sure anymore, but you can usually find that information in the official rxtools thread. The one included in the CFW Kit is the 9-28-15 version.
    Do you see any other icons where your H&S app icon used to be? If you injected the bigbluemenu-with-banner file, you should see a banner that will say "Title Manager" when you highlight it - that's the one you need to launch. If you can't find it, maybe the injection failed. If you injected the bigbluemenu-without-banner, then I guess it would either have no banner or just be a black box?

7. ander

ander GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Wow, that would be great! Thanks!
    Which file/s do I need to replace? O.o

Last edited by ander, Feb 8, 2016
  8. Demori

Demori Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Got it, I put without and got confused, fixed it now. I have another question, my bigbluemenu only works when I got into Rxmode for my emunand, this is correct right? I want to update to 9.2 or whatever that can autoload it so I don't have to everytime. But it says I should be able to install from bigbluemenu into sysnand and I am confused. I want to make sure I do it right. ^^;

9. hudhair

hudhair GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Last edited by hudhair, Feb 9, 2016
  10. M87

M87 Newbie
    Newcomer

Signed up just to say thank you for the guide! I successfully CFW'd my non-XL O3DS (Which was running 9.4, but i downgraded that to 9.2).

I did have a small amount of problems initially, as i coudn't get rxtools to run at step 3 (just a black screen), but after i deleted everything and started over again from scratch all worked well.

Thank you for the well written guide, highlighting dangers and when i should backup my things. I definetley heeded those warnings, and as a n00b to CFW'ing i appreciated the timely warnings.

samiam144 and xXAFemaleXx like this.
  11. xXAFemaleXx

xXAFemaleXx Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hey,
    I would like to ask if I can update Streetpass Mii Park (the game ask it) in the system itself or do I need to do that with a .cia? Just to be sure ^_^

Last edited by xXAFemaleXx, Feb 9, 2016
  12. Durig

Durig OMGWTFBBQ

Bolivia
    sure, you can update mii park throught the system, no problem

samiam144 and xXAFemaleXx like this.
  13. ChrisDeweese

ChrisDeweese Member
    Newcomer

I've been trying to follow this tutorial, but for whatever reason, I can't access the emuNAND! What happens is when I try to start up rxTools, it will just reboot back to Menuhax and not load the emuNAND at all. Is there anyway to either resolve this or restart from the beginning?

14. samiam144

OP samiam144 Régulier

Canada
    I have attached it to this post. Inside the .rar, you will find menuhax_padcfg.bin, just place it on your SD card and overwrite the existing one. Sorry it took so long, had no time yesterday!
    That is correct. I assume you already did all the Sections (1-7)? If you want to have bigbluemenu in sysnand, you have to do Section 4 again. If you did section 4a, and you still have the BigBlueMenu-with-banner.app file renamed to hs.app on your SD card, you can just start from step 12, which shouldn't take any longer than a few minutes.
    There is no rxtools.dat in the kit. But the rxTools themes from this thread should work with the rxTools build that is included in the kit.
    Sounds like you still have menuhax in your EmuNAND; you probably had menuhax installed before creating emunand right? If yes, then you just have to disable menuhax while EmuNAND is trying to load. To do that, just hold any button (R, for example) while rxTools is booting, and keep holding it.

Attached Files:

15. ChrisDeweese

ChrisDeweese Member
    Newcomer

Alright, I've managed to get the EmuNAND to boot now and from cold boot although now I cannot install CIAs at all.

16. Mythr1x

Mythr1x Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hello, I followed the guide and everything went "kind of smooth" however I do have a problem, When I boot the EmuNAND I get a black screen after I updated it, and yes I have tried removing the 000002ce folder did not work. But I can boot the EmuNAND if I hold the left trigger and go to rxmenu and then chooze RXMODE to boot in to EmuNAND. Now my question is what is the difference? Is this a bad thing to do or can I just leave it and use it this way?

Still i do want to thank you for the super guide without it I would have not gotten as far as i have!

samiam144 likes this.
  17. Durig

Durig OMGWTFBBQ

Bolivia
    you dont have devmeu and BBM in emunand?
    try the step 4a ( launch browser and follow steps from sysnand) but in 4 and 12 step navigate to EmuNand File Options and inject\dump (instead of Sysnand)

samiam144 likes this.
  18. ChrisDeweese

ChrisDeweese Member
    Newcomer

Ah nice, it worked! Thank you very much for the help, Durig and samiam144!

samiam144 likes this.
  19. samiam144

OP samiam144 Régulier

Canada
    This is not normal and is a bug/glitch that's been around for a while although it doesn't happen to everyone. You can either:
    1. Deal with it (in the rxtools menu, there is menu called SETTINGS. Enable "Force UI Boot" and you won't have to hold L anymore)
    2. Try another rxtools build; the whole process is detailed in the OP, under "How to Update to a Newer rxTools Build" I believe.

20. princey

princey Member
    Newcomer

I have a 03DS at version 5.1?

Few questions.
    1. I can play 3ds games? without the need for a flashcard? like gateway/sky3ds? I just need to follow this guide? or is it only DS/GBA/GB/SNES games?
    2. I tried following the instructions but when I went to the gateway address, it gave me a error and didn't work (I have successfully got rxtools 2.6 and gateway to boot from other guides.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Tutorial], Installing, Firmware

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.