• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should allow you to transfer from emunand to emunand yes.

Keep in mind the emunands need to be on compatible firmwares.

basically 9.0-9.5 -> 9.0-9.9 and 9.6+ -> 9.6+. You cant transfer from 9.6+ to 9.0-9.5

Last edited by Aroth,

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I would like to report back on my process of linking my NNID to my emuNAND. Well it was finally a success, basically I formatted my emuNAND, then formatted my entire SD card, then went through the entire emuNAND installation all over again and then when I went into my NNID settings I was able to sign in! Thanks to @Aroth for all the help, and the proper HANS for being able to use the eShop! :)

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either install the existing NVer title, or use DevMenu to install it.

Also make sure you set destination to NAND when installing NVer.

Alright I retried and FBI worked for both NVer and FMP, but I can't access the eshop at all. Instead of giving me an update error it throws a 022-2634 error. Guess I don't need the eshop.

Altho I backed up my emunand with the tools provided in op's, trying to inject NAND gives a wrong size error so, how do I delete NVER from my emunand?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I retried and FBI worked for both NVer and FMP, but I can't access the eshop at all. Instead of giving me an update error it throws a 022-2634 error. Guess I don't need the eshop.

Altho I backed up my emunand with the tools provided in op's, trying to inject NAND gives a wrong size error so, how do I delete NVER from my emunand?

022-2634 means your NNID is already linked to a 3DS system. Either follow the steps detailed earlier on trying to manually break the link, or just call nintendo and have them unlink it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wrong size error suggests the dump wasn't completed properly.

A proper nand dump should be 1,269,760 KB in size. Roughly 1.21 GB.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use emunand tool 1.0.3 to backup and 1.0.1 to restore.
There problem restoring on the newest emunand tool

mexspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: Damn, Ninja'd[/QUOTE]
022-2634 means your NNID is already linked to a 3DS system. Either follow the steps detailed earlier on trying to manually break the link, or just call nintendo and have them unlink it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wrong size error suggests the dump wasn't completed properly.

A proper nand dump should be 1,269,760 KB in size. Roughly 1.21 GB.

so if i delete my old 3ds sysnand and emunand, (both have my nnid) i could use my n3ds with my nnid and hopefully download updates?

mexspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so if i delete my old 3ds sysnand and emunand, (both have my nnid) i could use my n3ds with my nnid and hopefully download updates?
You would have to call Nintendo in that scenario since they are two different 3DS just tell them to unlink it you will need both serial numbers. Remember to sign into Emunand of the N3DS first one you have everything setup right.[/QUOTE]

thing is that my n3ds emunand has all my data, previous purchases, save data etc, the old one i have no clue why i ever left it with my nnid, right now my n3ds has its system nand and emunand unlinked, but emunand has the nnid, i really dont want to loose my stuff, i also have a backup of my emunand in 9.2 freshly made and sysnand when i downgraded, i guess if i format the old one since its registered as a new system with the nnid on emunand and sysnand it would leave only n3ds emunand as the only one with it

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
If the icon is missing it sounds like the title is gone as well so you should be able to install via FBI with no problems.

If you want to be sure though, launch FBI and change the the mode to "Delete Title", then look for and delete the following titles if they exist.

CTR-N-HGRE
CTR-U-HGRE
CTR-P-HGRE
CTR-T-HGRE

Then change the destination to NAND and check for and delete them if they exist there. The only one that SHOULD exist is CTR-N-HGRE, and it should only exist in NAND, but make sure the others do not exist in either location as well.

Once all that is done you can change the mode back to "Install cia" and set the destination to NAND and install the title you extracted from the 9.5 update package.

edit:

If you are using gateway then install the updated version of the title that you downloaded from 3DNUS, but make sure its installed to NAND and not SD.

edit2:

For reference, CTR refers to titles that are for the 3DS, the N designation means its a system title intended to be installed to the NAND and the HGRE is the unique identifier that is used by the eshop/tiger app.

T is for demos, P is for applications/games not intended for NAND install and U is for patches/updates.
I havent any there you said. I havnt ctr-n/u/p/t-hgre NAND AND SD CARD!!!
I am installing your previous said 0000xxx title.
İt will work?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is that my n3ds emunand has all my data, previous purchases, save data etc, the old one i have no clue why i ever left it with my nnid, right now my n3ds has its system nand and emunand unlinked, but emunand has the nnid, i really dont want to loose my stuff, i also have a backup of my emunand in 9.2 freshly made and sysnand when i downgraded, i guess if i format the old one since its registered as a new system with the nnid on emunand and sysnand it would leave only n3ds emunand as the only one with it

Ok the thing is you can only have a NNID linked to a single 3DS system. You need to decide which system you want to have the NNID on, and then you can work on a way to transfer saves from the other sytems/nands to it. Keep in mind that any purchases made with a NNID will transfer with the NNID when it is unlinked and linked to a new system. It is only the saves that can be troublesome.

Odnetnin46

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you please explain exactly what you did? been busting my are to make emunand to remove that error and link nnid to my emunand
Not sure where you want me to start. I just followed the guide to the letter.

0. Install Nver via devmenu, try out the old HANS eshop spoofer (download the OLD versions of these ITT), make sure you're reaching the error code.
1. Backup emuNAND (I used emuNAND9) and the "Nintendo 3DS" folder.
2. Format emuNAND through System Settings.
3. Boot back into emuNAND, go through setup, get to System Settings > Nintendo Network ID Settings, sign in.
4. Restore emuNAND backup (again, via emuNAND9 in my case) and copy over the backup of the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, overwriting any conflicts.
5. Boot into emuNAND, make sure your restore was successful, run the eshop spoofer, connect NNID, L+R+DOWN+B when it says it's going to restart the eshop app, reopen it, accept ToS agreement, wait a long time, and you're in.

mexspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok the thing is you can only have a NNID linked to a single 3DS system. You need to decide which system you want to have the NNID on, and then you can work on a way to transfer saves from the other sytems/nands to it. Keep in mind that any purchases made with a NNID will transfer with the NNID when it is unlinked and linked to a new system. It is only the saves that can be troublesome.
well all my saves, games etc are in n3ds, i just keep getting the error code, if its cause my old 3ds has the nnid i can format it tomorrow completely to see if it fixes the problem on my n3ds emunand, i do have my games and saves on emunand on n3ds just that whenever i try to download a game update it gives me an error

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

0. Install Nver via devmenu, try out the old HANS eshop spoofer (download the OLD versions of these ITT), make sure you're reaching the error code.
3. Boot back into emuNAND, go through setup, get to System Settings > Nintendo Network ID Settings, sign in.
4. Restore emuNAND backup (again, via emuNAND9 in my case) and copy over the backup of the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, overwriting any conflicts.
5. Boot into emuNAND, make sure your restore was successful, run the eshop spoofer, connect NNID, L+R+DOWN+B when it says it's going to restart the eshop app, reopen it, accept ToS agreement, wait a long time, and you're in.
Did you have to press L+R+DOWN+B? rather, I entered the E-Shop itself it worked out well. Rather, i didn't go into HBL for the hans version of the eshop to enter.

Too bad I can't DL anything via 007-2404 error, but at least I connected by NNID again.
Also note any CIA you installed before doing this, you have to install again.

Odnetnin46

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have to press L+R+DOWN+B? rather, I entered the E-Shop itself it worked out well. Rather, i didn't go into HBL for the hans version of the eshop to enter.

Too bad I can't DL anything via 007-2404 error, but at least I connected by NNID again.
1. I used the HBL spoofer, so I needed to L+R+DOWN+B to actually restart the eshop because it didn't do it when it said it was going to.
2. Isn't it just DLC CIAs that get deleted, or is it updates and games too?

mexspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

thanks, i will try this later on today, still have to completely erase my old 3ds juuuust in case that one is giving me the pain in the arse, when you say the old HANS eshop spoofer, you mean the old eshop version thats included with hbl starter kit?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well all my saves, games etc are in n3ds, i just keep getting the error code, if its cause my old 3ds has the nnid i can format it tomorrow completely to see if it fixes the problem on my n3ds emunand, i do have my games and saves on emunand on n3ds just that whenever i try to download a game update it gives me an error

The only 100% sure ways I know of to transfer a NNID are to do a system transfer (not an option for you because you will lose your saves) or to call nintendo and have them manually unlink the NNID from its current system. You can just tell them you sold it or lost it or w/e and cannot access it to do the transfer normally.

007-2404 error is why you have to use HANS to access the eshop.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I used the HBL spoofer, so I needed to L+R+DOWN+B to actually restart the eshop because it didn't do it when it said it was going to.
2. Isn't it just DLC CIAs that get deleted, or is it updates and games too?
I had a bunch of CIA, which I installed the games.

Afterwords, even after restoring the emuNAND, every game was gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one