Hardware Can't log in Nintendo Network ID services

marc00077

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I know this is an old thread, but i've found a solution and I think it can be helpfull.
I had this same error and to fix it after unlinking the nand you only have to go to sysnand->settings->Nintendo Network ID config (on top) and login with the Nintendo Network ID you have on the emunand. Then you have to open the eshop on sysnand, it'll say you need to update. Ignore it, go to emunand->eshop, accept aall nintendo conditions and you can now acces eshop from emunand!

More things: Your console's sysnand needs to have at least a specific version (don't know exactly which) to have the Nintendo Network ID settings. If you don't have it you'll need a game that updates to that version or above (never update past 9.2).
Also if you don't have an SD card or you have selected a region that's not compatible the button may not appear, if it doesn't try to acces it from miiverse (top right on home menu if your version is high enough)

Last edited by marc00077,
Reactions: clank

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I'm getting this error too. I have not done jack shit to my emuNAND or sysNAND, they are linked. I made a new NNID recently, and linked it to my sysnand THEN my emunand. It started working on both, then 2 days later, (I have also run Pasta and CakesFW before this) 022-2634 happenened. (dafaq) I can't even go into NNID settings for fucks sake, it just logs in then kicks me back to system settings. I pretty much can't log into anything that needs an ID, but I can log into Miiverse on PC strangely enough. My emunand has the latest firmware while my sysnand has 9.2.0-20(U). This is fucking FRUSTRATING ME SOOOO MUCH AND I CAN'T GET THE FUCKING SMASH BROS DLC I WANT THE FUCKING SMASH BROS DLC AND THE LATEST STREETPASS PLAZA UPDATE BUT THIS FUCKING ERROR POPS UP AND ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Okay, I have a solution. Just make an EmuNAND, link your dead ID to it, and delete it. FINALLY I CAN GET THE SUPRE SMESH BRAS DLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Reactions: osaka35
D

Deleted-236924

...You didn't have to do that. For me, it noticed the NNID was 'suspended' and let me create another one.
Nor do you have to completely delete your NNID.

You just have to make an emunand backup and a backup of your nand's folder in sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/, then format emunand in system settings, re-link your NNID in your newly formatted emunand, then restore emunand backup and restore your folder in Nintendo 3DS so you don't lose your games and your saves.

Voilà, should work now.

MatiAravena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

You just have to make an emunand backup and a backup of your nand's folder in sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/, then format emunand in system settings, re-link your NNID in your newly formatted emunand, then restore emunand backup and restore your folder in Nintendo 3DS so you don't lose your games and your saves.

Voilà, should work now.

How can i make a emunand backup?? Its easy copy/paste the Nintendo3DS folder but i don't know exactly what does "Emunand backup" means...
SORRY i'm an Emunand Noob :(

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Voilà, should work now.

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much, I was looking all afternoon for a way to to fix this issue.

notch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Voilà, should work now.
How would you go about restoring your nintendo 3ds folder in emunand? I tried doing it but all my installed CIA's are gone and I'm left with only dsiware games

D

Deleted-236924

You would have made a backup before doing system format, and then you copy the folder back to your SD card.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
This happened to me too but dont "restore emunand backup" that basically just reverts the whole format emunand step. You cant get your saves or games back you need to back them up and inject them into your system again.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Having the same problem :(
I can't link nnid in sysnand 'cause ask me to update.

What can I do?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Voilà, should work now.
So, do I do this after unlinking the regular way? Should I unlink at all, if I don't want to kill my NNID? If I updated my emunand without unlinking, would that be a problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la