Hacking Tubehax doesnt work againest the new 5.5.1?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You need to keep your fridge and freezer plugged in, or all the food would go bad. That's a lot more expensive then a few dollars worth of electricity. You also need your home heating system to work, or your pipes could freeze. If you have an alarm, you want that to work. It's also a good idea to leave some lights on, especially over the holidays, so that burglars think someone is home. I've left the radio on the whole time before, to help trick the burglars. I don't have any renter's insurance, so anything stolen would be a total loss and I can't afford to replace any of it.

But don't forget the biggest reason, because of everyone else who lives in your house. Just because I go on vacation, doesn't mean all my roommates are going on vacation, certainly not all on the same days. Foreign roommates especially go on much less vacations. International plane tickets back to Europe and especially Asia are very expensive, so they don't go every year. Plus sometimes, electricity is included in rent. I don't pay any utilities at my current place, just a flat rate.
Like i said in a previous message. I don't have a freezer and my fridge is as good as empty when i'm gone ;) And maybe where you live electricity doesn't cost that much. But Belgium is known to have the most expensive electricity in the world. Most family's here have to loan money to pay for their electricity bills ;)

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i said in a previous message. I don't have a freezer and my fridge is as good as empty when i'm gone ;) And maybe where you live electricity doesn't cost that much. But Belgium is known to have the most expensive electricity in the world. Most family's here have to loan money to pay for their electricity bills ;)

Sorry to hear that. I thought it would be fun to live in Belgium for the beer and chocolate, didn't know electricity was expensive. How much is yours? Here it's around 10-15 cents per kWh most places. Higher in places like California and Hawaii. In America, we buy things in bulk. I've never seen a fridge that didn't have a built in freezer. Some people buy an extra freezer, so they can buy even more in bulk, or prepare things in bulk, like precooked dinners, or save food that was hunted or grown in the garden.

Where do you get ice from? I understand trying to eat up all your fresh fruits, vegetables, and milk, before a long trip, but what about stuff like cheese, juice, sausages, condiments, whatever wouldn't go bad for awhile? Do the grocery stores in Belgium not have large economy sized packages of things? Do they not have weekly sales? You can't buy several pounds of meat at a time without a freezer or family.

BerT666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
I know it is a bit of a nerd thing, but get yourself a REAL Firewall, place it right behind your modem / router (WLAN off) and disable any traffic from your WiiU to the Update servers...
In my setup it is working like a charm and does not affect any device connected to my LAN and WLAN, only the WiiU...

Trying to picture:

WAN (Internet Link) <---> Firewall <---> WLAN / Switch (internal Network)

Blocking Nintendo Servers "in the middle" makes you independent of whatever happens ;-)

OK, I am a Network Admin, and I have structured my Network like a corporate one (and yes, I am a bit of a nerd)

Regards

Thomas

Reactions: ajd4096

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?