ttdsi custom firmware

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by jacobie187, Nov 23, 2011.

Nov 23, 2011

ttdsi custom firmware by jacobie187 at 10:11 AM (1,166 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. jacobie187
    OP

Newcomer jacobie187 Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi i have bought many ttds carts in the past but i recently ordered 6 from a price angels about 30 mins after installing the firmware my son came to me and showed me it had frozen with a white screen on the bottom, i have done around 10 other ttdsi carts for friends/family in the past and have never encountered this problem befor. I had to reformat the sd and re install the firmware but sure enough the problem happened again. all i can do for now is install the official ttdsi firmware which to be honest isnt that great and doesnt load half the backups i have, if anyone could help me with this problem it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.........

2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    1) Make sure you use the sd formatter instead of the system's built-in formatter. Those weren't programmed to format micro sd cards, usually causing problems.

2) If the official firmware is working, it's most likely a genuine cart, thus YSmenu should be working properly. Maybe some files corrupted during dl? Try downloading again and reinstalling after reformatting. If that doesn't work, you can probably just replace the DAT files in the official fw to the latest ones (they're located in TTMenu, a folder), although you're stuck with TTMenu's GUI instead of YSmenu's GUI.