Hacking ttds problem

safinuzzaman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got this ttds and got that new unofficial firmware on it and got a few roms mariocartds,pokemondimond,perl,pokemon heart gold,etc.and for some reason wi-fi dosent seem to work only in pokemon dimond and perl the gts seems to work but not the battles and in soul silver i go to those wi-fi rooms it stays for about a minute and disconnects automatically in mario cart ds it connects but when i select a worldwide race after some searching it automatically disconnects plz help i really want to play online!

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
safinuzzaman said:
ok i got this ttds and got that new unofficial firmware on it and got a few roms mariocartds,pokemondimond,perl,pokemon heart gold,etc.and for some reason wi-fi dosent seem to work only in pokemon dimond and perl the gts seems to work but not the battles and in soul silver i go to those wi-fi rooms it stays for about a minute and disconnects automatically in mario cart ds it connects but when i select a worldwide race after some searching it automatically disconnects plz help i really want to play online!

i am amazed by your ability to use commas combined with your inability to use periods.
i would help, but i neither have the familiarity with TTDS nor the desire to re-read your post 3 times to understand what you've tried to say.

>.>

safinuzzaman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure you turn your cheats off, and make sure you haven't hacked your saves.

--------------------
Wii: 4.2U WiiFlow, Priiloader, NeoGamma, DarkCorp 1.0
DSL: TTDS, TTDS Firmware 1.17a12
already have 1.17a12 and no cheat but it still dosent work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la