Kristoffa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hey guys this is my first post here, what I'm looking for is this USRCHEAT file I used to have for my TTDS, but now I've got a new computer and I accidentally deleted it. It was about 4mb, by a guy with a cat type thing for his avatar. That's really the only information I've got, thanks to anyone who can help me.
If you can't find that exact one then that's okay, but does any USRCHEAT.dat work on the TTDS? If so which cheat directory is the best?

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kristoffa said:
Hey guys this is my first post here, what I'm looking for is this USRCHEAT file I used to have for my TTDS, but now I've got a new computer and I accidentally deleted it. It was about 4mb, by a guy with a cat type thing for his avatar. That's really the only information I've got, thanks to anyone who can help me.
If you can't find that exact one then that's okay, but does any USRCHEAT.dat work on the TTDS? If so which cheat directory is the best?

You posted in the wrong forum. This is for Game Boy Advance discussions. You need to be in the NDS flash cart area. Better yet, do some googling before you even post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol