Hacking Trying to use emuNAND tool to back up my emunand and getting errors

Cu1pepper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Each time I try to back up my Gateway emuNAND I get the error "Read failed error = 87 (The parameter is incorrect). Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What are you using to back up the NAND......................sudeki300

Sorry just noticed your using emuNAND tool, are you using the latest version of emuNAND tool. The only thing in can think of is it's either your reader or the card, try running the program in administrator mode if you haven't already.

Cu1pepper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you using to back up the NAND......................sudeki300

Sorry just noticed your using emuNAND tool, are you using the latest version of emuNAND tool. The only thing in can think of is it's either your reader or the card, try running the program in administrator mode if you haven't already.

Using emuNAND Tool 1.0.1. I believe this is the latest version? The reader/card work fine for other things (transferring files to and from the SD card for example). I know sometimes things can be finicky. I have been running the program as an administrator too.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that's the issue then, emunand tool is only for x86 OS and SDHC is not supported.............................sudeki300

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
works fine on windows 7 64bit and a SDHC card here, the issue is most likely down to the card reader being used or something

it must have been the first version i was referring to, i remember those issues in the support thread. my apologies cu1pepper if i have wasted your time buddy................................sudeki300

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For a while there was getting like 4 15 minutes naps a night