XP
Country
United States
what I have:

cycloDS
'new' ez flash V 3in1
SnemulDS 0.6

FE4 english-patched

I've heard someone has been able to play it on these boards they did not explain how however so I need some help. if you could send me your snemulds.cfg file that works w/ FE4 that'd be awesome too.

thanks

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you made sure the rom is good? Try playing on an emulator on the PC first. I also assume you're not using a pre-patched version, they tend to suck. I know for a fact that FE4, as crappy as it's gonna look, should work without any tweaking; last I tried I was using the last build of SnemulDS 0.5 and no RAM expansion; despite the graphics being slightly glitchy due to the rom size. I have heard of the latest version breaking compatibility with a few games, so if nothing else works you might want to try the last 0.5 release.

iwannaplayfe4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy said:
Have you made sure the rom is good? Try playing on an emulator on the PC first. I also assume you're not using a pre-patched version, they tend to suck. I know for a fact that FE4, as crappy as it's gonna look, should work without any tweaking; last I tried I was using the last build of SnemulDS 0.5 and no RAM expansion; despite the graphics being slightly glitchy due to the rom size. I have heard of the latest version breaking compatibility with a few games, so if nothing else works you might want to try the last 0.5 release.

I patched the rom myself perhaps Idid it wrong? Anyway I'm using .6 so should I use .5b? (of SNEmulDS)

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the rom on a computer emulator like ZSNES. If it works and seems properly translated but still doesn't work on SnemulDS, you can try 0.5b, but I can't guarantee anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-