Hacking Trying to do something, but I am lost.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
What I am trying to do, is to create a channel that will launch virtual console and wiiware games from usb instead of real nand.

My first idea was to convert a wad into an iso and then use Crap, just like I do with my favorite games. *yikes*, I only found 3ISO's Studio that could do that, but it's long and not 100% sure to work.

Launching Crap v3.3b anyway, I tryed loading one of my wad as a channel and there it "seems" to work. As for the loader, I choosed Triiforce mod by WiiCrazy (dunno wich of the 3 options is better tho). And for the type I choosed USB Loader (thinking that it will look for the necessary files on my usb drive).

I know I am missing something to go any further in this process, and it's Triiforce related. Do I have to dump the entire nand to my usb using FS Dumper or do I have to make a nand.bin backup with bootmii and then apply anything else to it.

I am far from there, but with little help I'll be there in no time,
wink.gif

Thanks in advance,

Pip'

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
why don't you just use an emulator channel and from there you can load the games and the saves from the USB, I know it is not what you really want to do, but at least it is an approach...!!

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hombrew emulators can play the rom of most vc games and triforce needs an extracted nand with a bunch of folders in the root of your sd/usb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit