Gaming Try my server in minecraft cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In that case, I'm for a new world, I want to be able to build with out Weird stuff being added on to what i built

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyron said:
In that case, I'm for a new world, I want to be able to build with out Weird stuff being added on to what i built
This time we're making a city, though at the moment it's just a village.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
machomuu said:
Pyron said:
So did we lose the world?
We still have a backup, but it's pre-floating house, so it's from 3-4 days ago.

And I've tried Tempcraft, I like this server more.
That thread isn't just for TempCraft, it's for any servers that people decide to run. Unfortunately most GBAtemp servers slip by because people either don't care enough or can't comprehend the benefits of actually telling people about their server.

On an unrelated note, after pretty much handing over TempCraft, my team (not TempCraft, but StormBit) is working on launching a new, completely different venture.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
machomuu said:
Pyron said:

That thread isn't just for TempCraft, it's for any servers that people decide to run. Unfortunately most GBAtemp servers slip by because people either don't care enough or can't comprehend the benefits of actually telling people about their server.

On an unrelated note, after pretty much handing over TempCraft, my team (not TempCraft, but StormBit) is working on launching a new, completely different venture.
Well that's not it, it's not that I don't like TC more but rather that it's so large yet so empty (user-wise), I was a little late to the party.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Pyron said:
And I'm the "Hobo who Lives in a Cave"! XD

And can someone try out my server?

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
machomuu said:
Antoligy said:
machomuu said:
Pyron said:

Well that's not it, it's not that I don't like TC more but rather that it's so large yet so empty (user-wise), I was a little late to the party.
Did you even read my post? I'm actually wondering what your response to this post will be.
Anyway I'm mildly amused that Tagzard missed the thread, and even more amused that in the time that I wasn't paying attention to this section, the stickies got cluttered again.
But ah well, duplicate threads must be hip now.

Ok enough with the senseless babble, it's quite amusing that your administrator actually managed to LOSE a world. I'd have a pretty hard time losing any of the worlds I've had the pleasure of administering for, as I rsync backups amongst 3 servers, in different regions, as well as making local copies. I suggest using MCMyAdmin for backup management and Dropbox for pseudo-offsite backups.

Adminstrating a server which people put this much time into isn't something to be taken lightly, and yet people fail to understand that.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
RoboticBuddy said:
machomuu said:
Pyron said:

PM me.
I don't care if its cracked or not, I'm legit.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
RoboticBuddy said:
machomuu said:
Pyron said:

PM me.
I don't care if its cracked or not, I'm legit.
Same here.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for reading my posts guys, I wish you the best of luck.
And with that I'll take my leave, I've got better things to do than stick around another failure of a poorly-managed, self-hosted server.

EDIT: This rather sticky situation has been resolved.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
machomuu said:
Antoligy said:
machomuu said:
Pyron said:

Did you even read my post? I'm actually wondering what your response to this post will be.
Anyway I'm mildly amused that Tagzard missed the thread, and even more amused that in the time that I wasn't paying attention to this section, the stickies got cluttered again.
But ah well, duplicate threads must be hip now.

Ok enough with the senseless babble, it's quite amusing that your administrator actually managed to LOSE a world. I'd have a pretty hard time losing any of the worlds I've had the pleasure of administering for, as I rsync backups amongst 3 servers, in different regions, as well as making local copies. I suggest using MCMyAdmin for backup management and Dropbox for pseudo-offsite backups.

Adminstrating a server which people put this much time into isn't something to be taken lightly, and yet people fail to understand that.
It is kind of amusing, actually, it wasn't really "lost" so much as "corrupted. But you're right, we do put a lot of time into it, I suggest Tag take your advice into consideration.

Also, my quote was more of a "fix" to my original post than a response to yours, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.