Hacking trusted places to buy?

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wass wondering if You People knew some good legit places to buy the ds2.

The only place i know of is shoptemp lol

and has anyone heard of this site/ this seller?
(i found a realy cheap 32 dolar ds2, from that seller up their, with free shipping)

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I have used Realhotstuff and Kickgaming/Kicktrading myself. Realhotstuff is in the USA (New Jersey) and currently has free shipping on the DSTwo (but not if you get a MicroSD bundle and they only have a 2GB and 4GB bundle). Kickgaming/trading is Canada based and shipping is almost as expensive as Shoptemp. For computer related stuff (such as a MicroSD card) I use Newegg and for recordable media (CD-R/DVD-R/etc) I have had good luck with rima.com. Assuming you live in the US I would recommend an 8GB or 16GB Sandisk MicroSD from Newegg and a DSTwo from realhotstuff. Note that there are two DSTwos that are the same price ($39) you want the one that says free shipping.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no one has heard of that site/user?

cus im so tempted... i mean save 8 bucks, and free shipping? (but thats what making me think its fake...)

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm... once again i might go with shop temp, spend 2 extra dolars, but get assurance and speed...

thanks for the code!

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluebowser31 said:
hmm... once again i might go with shop temp, spend 2 extra dolars, but get assurance and speed...

thanks for the code!

I was about to say, is saving $8 ($3 now) really worth the risk? All the other sites mentioned are good and bad. Sometimes they are great, sometimes they aren't. It depends on who you ask. ShopTemp is starting up fresh and it seems like they want to impress. Their prices have been lower than elsewhere on my purchases so far (SCDSTwo preorder). Shipping was faster than usual as well (granted I'm sure most of those DSTwo's were going to the USA so they went bulk). Customer service has so far been great. I for one wouldn't even mind paying a a few extra dollars more if it kept my mind at peace.

Edit: Just don't forget to click on the ShopTemp icon in my signature when you make your purchase
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i use firefox+ublock