guevara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all,

I need to change the video mode of Castlevania Judgement (CJ) to PAL60 480i, but the Trucha Signer, which I would use to do some steps to get the video mode changed, is always crashing when I try to open the ISO file.

Did anyone get trucha signer working with Castlavania Judgement or know another way to change the video mode without using a backuploader?

Thxs,
Guevara

guevara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
noobwarrior7 said:
just use wiifrii (or is it wiifree?, whichever is the program and not the modchip)

I have already used that, but my TV set only works with PAL60 480i, and CJ outputs 480p, and even with the region changed to PAL, it still outputs in 480p.

Since my Wii (PAL one) has a D2CKey and 3.4 update, I can't install any backup loader.

Ravine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use wiifrii and when choosing the video mode patcher, chose brute force instead of smart patcher. That should allow you to choose 480i

guevara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ravine said:
Use wiifrii and when choosing the video mode patcher, chose brute force instead of smart patcher. That should allow you to choose 480i

Hi,

I'm going to test it right now!
Thank you!

smile.gif

Guevara

guevara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guevara said:
Ravine said:

Hi,

I'm going to test it right now!
Thank you!

smile.gif

Guevara

Hi again,

Did not work for me. I used wiifrii and changed the video mode to PAL60 480i but the problem remains (the screen scrolls and moves, which make it impossible to use the game).

Thank you, anyway,
Guevara.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why don't you use Any Region Changer and change your Wii to NTSC-U, and choose in the TV option 480i on your Wii, AFAIR PAL means 575i or p, isn't???

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valgreen said:
FGOD said:
or just use any region changer to downgrade to 3.2 and install backup loaders...

as stated above

"Since my Wii (PAL one) has a D2CKey and 3.4 update, I can't install any backup loader."

so not only can he not downgrade as he is on 3.4, he also has a drive chip....
You can downgrade from 3.4.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aight, guess i missed that piece of news on downgrading from 3.4... but correct me if im wrong, he still has a drive chip so he cannot run the loaders?

flame away if im wrong..

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
he can install the Loaders but he prefer to run thru the ModChip, I'm saying go to 3.2 and install Starfall and stop the 480i 480p, the Starfall makes the Wii Games RFree

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
good to know you can run the loaders with mod chip... i was under the impression, and also by seeing other threads here, that a drive chip stopped the functionality of the loaders.. shows what i know though hehe..

guevara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Valgreen said:
aight, guess i missed that piece of news on downgrading from 3.4... but correct me if im wrong, he still has a drive chip so he cannot run the loaders?

flame away if im wrong..

My Wii is modded with D2CKEY (menu at 3.4 version) so, because of that, I would not like to use any backup loader.

But, if I hae no choise, I may consider downgrading it to 3.2 and install backup loader to modify my Wii to NTSC 480i.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you don't need to install the loader, that was just an option, but the 3.2 and Starfall could be your best option (altought I wont know 'till you do it
tongue.gif
)

EDIT: and remember aply the IOS Downgrader so you can use the signing bug again.......mmmmmm, maybe you should only use the IOS Downgrader 1.0 and try again your trucha signed disc...!!!
smile.gif

guevara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ether2802 said:
you don't need to install the loader, that was just an option, but the 3.2 and Starfall could be your best option (altought I wont know 'till you do it
tongue.gif
)

EDIT: and remember aply the IOS Downgrader so you can use the signing bug again.......mmmmmm, maybe you should only use the IOS Downgrader 1.0 and try again your trucha signed disc...!!!
smile.gif

Is it possibly to install a backup loader with 3.4 upated or I do need to downgrade before installing anything else?

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4