OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
domshen said:
everyone has to start at some place, i used those too. ever consider doing a multi emu cahannel again? btw, i just can come up with a neogamma logo that im happy with.

well send it my way, because i am having a heck of a time trying to design a logo for neogamma.

----posts merged----

QUOTE(jono@home @ Jun 26 2009, 04:16 AM) bizzarly.. I can run the megadrive one from the sd channel but not the snes one... and then when I try to move them back the snes comes up with... data may not be moved...

Works fine for me.

Is your IOS60 Patched? I assume it is since you can play the megadrive one.

Not sure what the problem your having is, but its definitely not the channel. Tried 8 times, running only from the sd card, worked every single time.

Moved it back and forth a few times too.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Troy, you're multi-posting a bunch here.

If you're the last post, please click EDIT if you want to add more.

GBAtemp isn't a fan of double-posting or repeated bumps.

Thanks
smile.gif

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No they don't. They are using DJDynamites forwarders, as all of eke eke's emulators (Gensplus, smsplus and HUGO) are not compatible with the new forwarders.

Full Pack Version 0.3
Updates-
Mr.Nick666's ScummVM Channel has been updated to the latest version, and I have to say, HUGE improvemnt. Even though it kicked ass before, he amazed the crap out of me with this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?igtmmnofmdk

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Np. Btw, I'm most likely not going to be working on these for a few days (burnt out, having a heck of a time coming up with designs)

So, if any of you feel particularly creative, feel free to design a Neo Gamma Logo, I may use it in the channel for it. (of course credit will be given)

Just make sure is has a transparent background, and is decent in size (at least 400-500 Pixels wide).

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
Once again Troy, fantastic work.
I just got round to updating all my channels with your new pack.
Personally Im not so keen on the blue, but thats just my opinion.
Other than that though I cant fault you, really good work. Makes my Wii look so neat and tidy.

Obviously I understand how difficult it must be to come up with ideas and the produce designs for these, but do you have any plans for what your going to do in the future. Updated NES and Gamecube Launcher channels would be awesome (just come up with something as amazing as your Genesis and SNES channels and you should be on the right track, haha). I don't know. The possibilities are endless. Good luck!

techker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys i loaded the nontendo chanel and when i try to load it it resets my wii?

by the way when i load the backup louncher it says no wfsb partition?

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LOL

its a forwarder, you need the app in the folder specified on the first post.

thats is why it resets, because you don't have the app there. Go to wiibrew and download the newest version of fceugx and put the boot.dol in the following folder.

Video Soon
Channel Name:Nintendo
Forwarder: ROOT:/apps/fceugx/boot.dol
Channel/Title ID: ZNES
Blocks: 9

It says ROOT: btw, because it can either be an sd card, or a usb drive.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
Np. Btw, I'm most likely not going to be working on these for a few days (burnt out, having a heck of a time coming up with designs)

So, if any of you feel particularly creative, feel free to design a Neo Gamma Logo, I may use it in the channel for it. (of course credit will be given)

Just make sure is has a transparent background, and is decent in size (at least 400-500 Pixels wide).

is it possible to add your loading image to your sms and smg forwaders as they are the only ones with debug text while loading

thanks

domshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
TroyTheZombie said:

is it possible to add your loading image to your sms and smg forwaders as they are the only ones with debug text while loading

thanks

The reason those ones and the hugo forwarder doesnt have the loading screen is because they wont work with it :-( something about eck ecks emus causes them to black screen with the loading screens. only reason im responding is I think troy said he wasnt gonna be around for a few days.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
domshen said:
pepxl said:
TroyTheZombie said:

thanks

The reason those ones and the hugo forwarder doesnt have the loading screen is because they wont work with it :-( something about eck ecks emus causes them to black screen with the loading screens. only reason im responding is I think troy said he wasnt gonna be around for a few days.

no worries then thanks for the info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1