OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello everyone!
Yesterday, i decided to softmod my Nintendo Wii. I followed this guilde: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 (for version 4.2), and everything was working fine. I managed to do all steps without any troubles at all. The problem i have right now is that i can't install any WADs, they seem to crash at the same place every time (installing content #09 and then nothing happens). Does anyone here know what might be wrong? I'd be glad for any help
smile.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dertunfisch said:
Hello everyone!
Yesterday, i decided to softmod my Nintendo Wii. I followed this guilde: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 (for version 4.2), and everything was working fine. I managed to do all steps without any troubles at all. The problem i have right now is that i can't install any WADs, they seem to crash at the same place every time (installing content #09 and then nothing happens). Does anyone here know what might be wrong? I'd be glad for any help
smile.gif

What exactly do you mean by "crash"? Do you mean that it runs right through installing other content and when it gets to 9 it sits there? if that's the case then let it sit there longer. Depending on the size of the WAD some content is bigger than the rest and takes a while to install.

If you leave your wii sitting there for over 5 minutes (i mean 5 real minutes, not 30 seconds and then claim it was 5 minutes) and it doesn't finish installing, then you probably have a bad wad.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uninstall that same wad with wad manager and then try installing it again. If it got to content 9 and then froze, it did succeed in installing some data. You'll want to remove that before trying again.

Otherwise, get a different wad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?