elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am having 2 issues and am wondering what the cause is and if I should be concerned. First when I launch a game with Gecko OS no matter how many or how few codes I have on it is slowly over time taking longer and longer for the game to boot up. Second when I exit code manager the hand icon is upside down and the x and y axis movement is inverted. I have tried using another card with just the basics on it so see if the SD card just had too much stuff on it and it still happens, and I also tried unplugging the system and turning the house temp down to 58F to make sure it was cool and left it overrnight and tried it right away after startup and it still did it so it is not heat either. The load time for some games is getting up to 4 minutes and the Wiimotes sometimes turn off, not desync just turn off, this happens on shorter load times too so it is not a time out issue either. Does anyone have any idea what is going on, how to fix it, and is this something to be concerned about or just a nuisance? Thanks in advance to those that help. Let me know if you need more info and I will provide it. Talk to you all later, have a good one.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1