Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG This shit is funny!
Nice find takrin!
I want one tho... a ****ing axe couldn't break that thing, it would be a badass paintball suit (to the death style, where you don't have to leave till you hurt to much to continue playing)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's the anti-grizzly suit guy again! He never ceases to amaze.

That suit is a good idea, but the implementation is kind of... not good. I imagine you'd be as nimble as a rhinoceros in that suit. It's good as a prototype, or to illustrate a point, and I imagine a serial model would be much thinner and lighter.

The ironic thing is, he'll design the perfect military suit, turning a soldier into Robocop, spend who knows how much money on the project, and two days before it's complete, the military will present their version, faster, stronger, lighter, better, give this guy a hearty slap on the back and say: "That'll do, kid, that'll do, but you really shouldn't have spent all that money. In retrospect, we could have told you we had this years ago, to prevent you from wasting your time. Sucks to be you."

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think that it could be useful. Sure, it needs to be slimmed down and made more nimble, but he still owns the patents (afaik) so anyone who improves it has to pay him royalties. The military should s=do something like this for certain forces.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
It's the anti-grizzly suit guy again! He never ceases to amaze.

That suit is a good idea, but the implementation is kind of... not good. I imagine you'd be as nimble as a rhinoceros in that suit. It's good as a prototype, or to illustrate a point, and I imagine a serial model would be much thinner and lighter.

The ironic thing is, he'll design the perfect military suit, turning a soldier into Robocop, spend who knows how much money on the project, and two days before it's complete, the military will present their version, faster, stronger, lighter, better, give this guy a hearty slap on the back and say: "That'll do, kid, that'll do, but you really shouldn't have spent all that money. In retrospect, we could have told you we had this years ago, to prevent you from wasting your time. Sucks to be you."
The military barely pays for essential equipments. Our gas masks are falling apart... They won't even pay for a proper uniform unless it comes out of your pocket. I though only Canadian were cheap asses, but it seems a few friends in west point had the same experience. a 150,000 suit... even if it was $200, I doubt they would buy it. Unless you are on the special forces.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I like the "cock clock"
tongue.gif

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
I wonder if he has made any money, i should buy one...

Imagine the cops or something busting through your wall wearing that shit...
"I heard you downloaded pokemon son, and thats a crime..."
18_robocop.jpg

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That suit sounds cool, but probably a bit expensive
tongue.gif

Would be awesome to have one though, just for show-off