Hacking Trimmer wifi help!

shorty606

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I am writing a cross platform opensource program for easy managements of NDS Roms. I have written a trimming algorythm into it. So far it adds an extra 136 bytes of data to the end of the rom size specified in the header. The only problem is that I want to be able to detect if a game is wifi or not before trimming. is there any way to do this without using a Dat file? to determine if a game is wifi or not?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
shorty606 said:
Hi,
I am writing a cross platform opensource program for easy managements of NDS Roms. I have written a trimming algorythm into it. So far it adds an extra 136 bytes of data to the end of the rom size specified in the header. The only problem is that I want to be able to detect if a game is wifi or not before trimming. is there any way to do this without using a Dat file? to determine if a game is wifi or not?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

The way I do it is to scan after the end of the rom, if it contains any other data then blank data then assume it's wifi data and add the 136 bytes on the end.

shorty606

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk