ROM Hack [Translation Project] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Trilogy 3DS [Fantranslation]

Which other languages should this game translated in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Is this a work of a full translation, or a patch using the multilingual previous DS games

(yes, that's a shame that the trilogy is not multilingual while each game of this were >_<)

Elianis88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's a full translation. (I think)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even if it's not, I'll download it, if I can play in french!
I bought the third french DS game at 45 euros :/

cduk

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello! I want to translate this game to Russian. But I cant find dialogues text. I exploreв all 12000+ images from pack.dat and can translate it, but dialogues are not in this files. Someone can help me?

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello! I want to translate this game to Russian. But I cant find dialogues text. I exploreв all 12000+ images from pack.dat and can translate it, but dialogues are not in this files. Someone can help me?
I want to know as well, I would like to maybe make a dutch translation of the game but have the same issue!

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's much strange for you playing a game in Pt-br ? I played some in original pt and there are some differences, but was very playable xD
I can understand everything, but it always feels sort of weird because you guys in brazil usually use the gerund and slightly different sintax, which is enough to make it feel off

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can understand everything, but it always feels sort of weird because you guys in brazil usually use the gerund and slightly different sintax, which is enough to make it feel off
I see, I asked this because some people where talking about a translation having both euro and american Spanish versions (because the team have people from both sides) but they don't saw need for doing both since it wold still be understandable XD

mister_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any news? I want to translate the game into spanish but de can't find the texts. And where are the audios? (Objection! Hold it! etc) We can't find them too and de need help...

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This project isn't dead but it's postponed for now. Everything you need is on the first site and you can try it yourself or help me with the project. I'm now focused on my Alpha Sapphire project.

Reactions: XRaidersP

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is French translation (at least what is already translated) available somewhere?
I want to take a look at what has already been done and maybe give it a try.

We already have a French translation on the original DS games that were well translated. (Characters' names with puns, cultural references adapted to French culture (while keeping what has been done in the English translation because some references were kind of "Western world" references..)
I think that we don't even have to translate the whole game again, just use what has already been done and edit every image for the new text. Obviously it is a huge amount of work but would be nice!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I try to extract bin files, I have:

C:\Users\Asia81\Desktop\Logiciels 3DS\Edition Toolbox\Autre\Pack Extract PWAAT>python aceBCH.py -e 0.bin
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "aceBCH.py", line 5, in <module>
import Image
ImportError: No module named Image

Elianis88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Once, I found someone who post all of the files (after extract them) in dropbox.
I'll try to find the link, I think it can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: :creep: