ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

jake drake4

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im at the plasma frigate and i need a password. Ive tried 1101 to 9909 they dont work. im using v1.8 and im across from Kyurem. PLZ HELP

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is it just me or is the version number (now 2.1) going up but the percentage of the other things stay the same? I could be wrong, or our translating friend forgot to change them. But it did make me raise an eyebrow :|

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Is it just me or is the version number (now 2.1) going up but the percentage of the other things stay the same? I could be wrong, or our translating friend forgot to change them. But it did make me raise an eyebrow :|

yeah version 2.0 is the same as 2.1

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

yeah version 2.0 is the same as 2.1
No it isn't. What Kyohack forgot to mension is that Version 2.1 fixed the problem with speaking to Achroma on Route 4 (Uses his Machine to wake up the Crustle's blocking the way) , but no one noticed this as they were past him.

Im at the plasma frigate and i need a password. Ive tried 1101 to 9909 they dont work. im using v1.8 and im across from Kyurem. PLZ HELP

You talk to the Grunts that are in that area and you will get a number. You need to update to 2.1 first, then when you speak to them you will get a number. Mine was 2202

7urismo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use save files from older versions of the patch on newer versions of the patch?
Example, I play up to the fourth gym - where the translations stop. I then wait until PokeStation or Project Pokemon update their patch. Will I be able to use my previous save file with the newer patch?

This also leads to my other question - will I be able to 'cross' save files from different translation projects? So, by this, I mean after using the PokeStation patch, I discover Project Pokemon have made greater progress. I then decide to move to PokeStation's patch. Will I be able to use the save file created when using the PokeStation patch on the Project Pokemon patch?

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the translation messes up the password. Either transfer your save to a clean copy and do it from there, or use a walkthrough walls cheat to get past the electricity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo