ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I first apply the full APP and then use this translation on it?
No idea. Give it a shot and let us know your results.

Testing now. Seems to work so far =3.
Still rather have .narc file and edit manually as that seems to work 100%. Yet I'm afraid that the re-patch also changed the APP =/.
Cool. Testing it now as well.
It failed to even patch properly. Oh well. Haha.

Here it succeeded patching properly, but by patching it removed the APP I applied earlier

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyway someone (most likely the creators) can release this patch without it trimming the rom because trimmed Black and White roms don't like to work on my R4

Trimming the rom should not make a difference as it only removes unused space.
Before patching with the v1.1 patch it worked fine, after patching i'm just getting a white screen

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyway someone (most likely the creators) can release this patch without it trimming the rom because trimmed Black and White roms don't like to work on my R4

Trimming the rom should not make a difference as it only removes unused space.
Before patching with the v1.1 patch it worked fine, after patching i'm just getting a white screen

Did you used APP v2 ?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you apply the v1.1 patch to a clean ROM? Did you account for the fact that the v1.1 patch uses the incomplete AP patch? Did you apply the patch to Black 2 (I don't even think it'd work for White 2, but I have to ask)? What cart are you using?

Since I'm pretty positive that white screening wasn't part of the AP, it's gotta be a problem on your end.

BlacknYellowHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi.
I can help with German, so I take the English translations and use the Germanizing Power ;D
Which programm/tool do you use to translate?
But what do you mean with trainer translating?

Jps101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway to make this into an executable drag and drop patch? Because I just can NOT get xdelta to work. I'm doing everything right (Using a clean ROM, putting the right files in their place) yet it just doesn't want to patch for me >:(

BlacknYellowHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I found a list, there are the abilities.
It's german, japanese and english.
The letters ä, ö and ü, which maybe you can't put in translation, you can write as ae, oe or ue.
But ä ü ö are rly better.
Deutscher Name means German Name
Englischer Name means English Name
Japanischer Name means Japanese Name
Ignore Japanisch Romaji, it's just the spelling of the japanese name.
And ignore Beschreibung = Description, because it's the description of the abiitys effect.
Click for list

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you apply the v1.1 patch to a clean ROM? Did you account for the fact that the v1.1 patch uses the incomplete AP patch? Did you apply the patch to Black 2 (I don't even think it'd work for White 2, but I have to ask)? What cart are you using?

Since I'm pretty positive that white screening wasn't part of the AP, it's gotta be a problem on your end.
Yes i used a clean Black 2 rom and i'm using an original R4 on the latest Wood firmware
Edit: Got it working now

AdvancedSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't even... Ugh, when I go on my roms folder in the R4, I can't even highlight the rom it just crashes the system instantly...

Edit : Nooby me, I used the incorrect version of the game! But! Now, for some reason, even after the CORRECT patch, it didn't apply the translation... :l

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
does the patch included the anti piracy and black screen fix?
The v1.1 patch has the incomplete AP patch. Might wanna hold out for v1.2, which is definitely headed our way tomorrow seeing the progress already made since v1.1. Plus, they've gotta fix that AP patch thing.

AdvancedSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Realease the .narc files, it's much more easier for everybody. Back then, we didn't have problems, now everybody seems to have an issue....

DennisSari

Trophies
XP
will version 1.2 have an exp fix? i cant use the translation without the exp-fix (i cant use the exp patch on the previous-pages, because i cant read japanese and dont know what to do with the program).

would be happy if you fix that! :- )

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
judging the progress the project is going on hi-speed.... good luck for the future of this project hope it would not be abandoned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next