ROM Hack Translation Pokémon Soul Silver to Spanish (only SS on this moment)

We translate Pokémon Heart Gold?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I do not

• Total voters

civ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello to all Spanish of this forum

What I do is gather a group of people who want this game also in Spanish (if you translate the HG will be more later, but not on par with this, or maybe if, as you say in the survey), having any idea how to translate it, or at least they know Japanese and / or English

Translated from the English translation for the translation progress, since few Japanese people know Spanish (or so I believe)

The group would consist of translation:

- I (English)
- Vacant (English)
- Vacant (English)
- Vacant (Japanese)
- Vacant (Japanese)
- Vacant (Japanese)
- Vacant (Japanese)
- Vacant (publisher of titles [this would do little because there are few images that need to be translated, so then I could help as a translator or as a beta tester])
- Vacant (beta tester)
- Vacant (beta tester)

It would also require someone who knew where to find the text of the story itself and other things (pictures of buttons ...)

If I have missed one do not hesitate to say, we start from here about 2 weeks (or when the entire computer, whichever comes first)

This work will be set with www.elotrolado.net, which will be more active, so should an MP I mandeis those who want to work here and there, and if someone is able to create a web page sencillito for the project, I make an altar

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Pon el POST en los 2 idiomas
smile.gif

----------------------------------------
make the first post in the 2 languages

*we are spanish and the 40% of GBATemp talk this powerful language
biggrin.gif
, if you don't know spanish, read the english version of the post and let the people understand the changes in spanish, btw: the spanish Translation is BETTER than the english (it has until the 3th medal translate (besides menu, pokemon, and Pokédex!)

UPGRADE: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180704

civ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
Pon el POST en los 2 idiomas
smile.gif

----------------------------------------
make the first post in the 2 languages

*we are spanish and the 40% of GBATemp talk this powerful language
biggrin.gif
, if you don't know spanish, read the english version of the post and let the people understand the changes in spanish, btw: the spanish Translation is BETTER than the english (it has until the 3th medal translate (besides menu, pokemon, and Pokédex!)

UPGRADE: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180704
Don't spam my post
mad.gif

One question, you are TFDELTA of elotrolado?

And you translation is very superficial, for example "Usado para crear una amiga ball", this is "Se puede crear una amiga ball con este bonguri"

If it's okay I can help with testing and such, and cancel this translation because you have it translated but with a literal translation (let the order of words in Japanese but Spanish [or so])

Spanish

No lo publiques en mi post (no sabia como expresarlo en ingles, si te he ofendido lo siento)

Una pregunta, ¿eres TFDELTA de elotrolado?

Por cierto, esto solo en español, ¿desde que version estais traduciendo, directo en japones o parte en ingles?

Tu traduccion es muy superficial, por ejemplo lo de "Usado para crear una amiga ball" es "Se puede crear una amiga ball con este bonguri"

Si te parece bien puedo ayudarte con los testeos y tal, y cancelar esta traduccion ya que tu lo tienes traducido pero con una traduccion literal (dejas las palabras en el orden japones pero en español [mas o menos])

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Creo que es mejor que hagáis una sola traducción, cooperando
smile.gif

Y sí, es TFDelta, de EOL y otros foros de "sos" xDD

-----------------o-----------------

I think is better that you two do a translation.
And yes, he's TFDelta, from EOL and another "sos"s forums
biggrin.gif

civ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rigle said:
Creo que es mejor que hagáis una sola traducción, cooperando
smile.gif

Y sí, es TFDelta, de EOL y otros foros de "sos" xDD

I think is better that you two do a translation.
And yes, he's TFDelta, from EOL and another "sos"s forums
biggrin.gif
Pues en cuanto el de el visto bueno (o el malo XD) ayudare con la otra traduccion y solo hacer una, asi que espero que se pase por aqui

When he aprobed this I help with the other translate for only one translate, I wait for he read this

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone's already doing a Spanish translation. What do you think this is, a competition? Just leave it to one guy and stop trying to be so famous!

Also, as said previously, please post in English.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL? YO no estoy registrado en EOL como TFDELTA, suplantación de identidad?! Y no tengo nada que ver con la traducción, por cierto hola Rigle.

--------
LOL (universal word jaja) I'M NOT registred on EOL as TFDELTA, anyone stole my username?! And and I have nothing to do with the translation o.o

Team SOS rules?
gbasp.gif
I think... yes!

KingOfWar121

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Si lo haceis aqui en GBATemp ayudare... yo tambien soy español...
Mi ultimo hack fue en Call of Duty 4 (DS Obvio)

civ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
LOL? YO no estoy registrado en EOL como TFDELTA, suplantación de identidad?! Y no tengo nada que ver con la traducción, por cierto hola Rigle.

--------
LOL (universal word jaja) I'M NOT registred on EOL as TFDELTA, anyone stole my username?! And and I have nothing to do with the translation o.o

Team SOS rules?
gbasp.gif
I think... yes!
LOL

I think you are a traductor XD

In who language you help, KingOfWar121? The others are 3 and they says anyone more
---------------o-----------------

Pensaba que eras un traductor de la otra

¿En que idioma ayudas, KingOfWar121? Los otros son tres y dicen que nadie mas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT