Hacking Transferring saved data, one problem..

Noke0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to transfer my Skyward Sword data over to my Wii U. The thing is my SD card for my Original Wii is riddled with the latest letterbomb softmod. If I were to put the SD card in my Wii U, would it potentially brick the Wii U. I only want to transfer the saved data. Is their perhaps an easier way?

Noke0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just rename private to say "folder". Then insert the SD card into my Wii-U... I don't need to remove the folder whatsoever.

Sorry for the ignorant basic knowledge here on this subject I just don't want it messing up my new system :/

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The WiiU/vWii doesn't support WiiConnect24/messages. Letterbomb won't work because it depends on WC24 (afaik) and is therefore useless.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WiiU/vWii doesn't support WiiConnect24/messages. Letterbomb won't work because it depends on WC24 (afaik) and is therefore useless.

the vWii DOES support WiiConnect24/messages.
I enabled WiiConnect24+Standby mode then launched the Nintendo Channel. even tho it failed to get past setting the initial options, it did set me to be able to receive messages from the Nintendo Channel.
the next day, i had a WiiConnect24 Message from the Nintendo Channel. I forgot what it was about.

Since WiiConnect24 is disabled by default, maybe Letterbomb will launch now that i enabled it (useless since you need to run homebrew to set WC24 on, and WC24 stays on until the Wii U is powered down or rebooted to Wii U Mode, so it cannot be used as a secondary exploit) i just want to see what happens when i launch it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: