Hacking Transferring save from Eshop to CIA

tommy bahama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off if this is in the wrong section I apologize, I just couldnt figure where else to put it. So the situation at hand is I have an Old 3ds with a Monster hunter 3 Ultimate save file with 300 hours on it, and a New 3ds XL with an installed CIA of MH3U. I've tried following the guide to use savedatafiler to export it from the old 3ds then import it on the new 3ds, but nothing i do seems to work. It shows i have certain dlc quests downloaded but when i go to the screen to continue my game, nothing appears. Is there anything im missing here? Or any sort of special actions i need to take to get it to work? Much appreciation to any help i get.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
First off if this is in the wrong section I apologize, I just couldnt figure where else to put it. So the situation at hand is I have an Old 3ds with a Monster hunter 3 Ultimate save file with 300 hours on it, and a New 3ds XL with an installed CIA of MH3U. I've tried following the guide to use savedatafiler to export it from the old 3ds then import it on the new 3ds, but nothing i do seems to work. It shows i have certain dlc quests downloaded but when i go to the screen to continue my game, nothing appears. Is there anything im missing here? Or any sort of special actions i need to take to get it to work? Much appreciation to any help i get.

Does the game on your N3DS XL say anything about save corrupted or what not?

Because this situation sounds like you didn't do it right and got nothing done.

tommy bahama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where in specific would it say save corrupted? If in game it doesnt say anything. It just prompts me to start a new game. However like i said, i know there is some save being transferred because when i go to download DLC i cant do it because i already have everything downloaded.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well sorry for double post but im a complete dunce. I was accidentally creating new save data when i started the game. I re did it without creating new save data and it worked. Is there anyway I or a mod can delete this thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox