ROM Hack Transfering PKSM generated pokemon to pokemon home: safe or not?

LucioDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Im about to use godmode9 in my 3ds to remove the nnid and use the new one i currently have for the switch and therefore, with pokemon home
My question is that if i can bring the pokemon that pksm generates, mostly for the event exclusive pokemon like tanabata jirachi and such
Or its something that will Flag me badly?

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I realy don't know.. But what I do know is that Pokémon bank does not have to be on the same Nnid becouse my son bought home and his new 3ds xl is original and he used the Pokémon bank and it Works with a code..

mesher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if i do that
To pass it on my ultra sun game, and then, to pokebank and to pokemon home, can redflag my account?
If you made your mons legal with PKHex, it can't redflag your account. Sidenote: Pokebank doesn't have a legality checker, it will put your mons in the bank regardless, but Home does and can redflag your account if your mons are illegal. but that shouldn't be a problem if you use PKHeX to make them legal.

LucioDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
If you made your mons legal with PKHex, it can't redflag your account. Sidenote: Pokebank doesn't have a legality checker, it will put your mons in the bank regardless, but Home does and can redflag your account if your mons are illegal. but that shouldn't be a problem if you use PKHeX to make them legal.

I was more concerned because my 3ds has luma3ds would redflag the account, i havent linked it yet

Jerizzy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i battle with my Pkhex Legal Mons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1