Gaming Transfer trophies to new account

• Thread starter SixSenseEagle
  • Start date
  • Views 2,322
  • Replies 6
S

SixSenseEagle

I have a two psn accounts one is Royalace121 and one is SixSenseEagle now I'm trying to transfer my trophies from my Royalace121 account to my SixSenseEagle account, but I don't know how, but I just want to know is there any possible way?.

S

SixSenseEagle

No.
No.
Just no.
Why do you need two psn accounts anyway?

Suggestion:
One trophy account and one account for online.
Because psn won't let me change my original psn name (Royalace121) to a new name so I decided to make a new account and trying to transfer my trophies to my new account.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.
No.
Just no.

Suggestion:
Because psn won't let me change my original psn name (Royalace121) to a new name so I decided to make a new account and trying to transfer my trophies to my new account.
Well you can't I would stick with the original account unless you wanna reearn all the trophies.

S

SixSenseEagle

No.
No.
Just no.

Suggestion:
Well you can't I would stick with the original account unless you wanna reearn all the trophies.
:nayps3: Man (Sigh) Well thanks for telling me...ill just keep my original account.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.
No.
Just no.

Suggestion:
:nayps3: Man (Sigh) Well thanks for telling me...ill just keep my original account.
Well there are a lot of people who just play for trophies on one account and use their other account for online.
You could do that.

S

SixSenseEagle

No.
No.
Just no.

Suggestion:
Well there are a lot of people who just play for trophies on one account and use their other account for online.
You could do that.
Yeah... I guess that will have to do thanks :).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e