Feedback Gaming Others PS3 crashes when connecting to Psn account

Vitali_uwu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recently tried to connect my PSN account to my PS3 to redownload some games I bought but every time I try to connect my account my PS3 crashes and the only thing I can do is manually shut down it
However this only happens with my European account, I don't have any problem with my japanese one :/
Do anyone knows any solution to this problem?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Extreme approach but you could try the usual clear history + disable cfw, then installing a "dualboot" cfw (real meaning: stock, the only patch is leaving recovery mode updates unlocked) :)

After you get them done, install your favorite cfw (using directly the .pup) and convert your RIF licenses to RAP so that you will have an universal backup, combined with the PKG you can download on a computer with PSDLE!

Vitali_uwu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Extreme approach but you could try the usual clear history + disable cfw, then installing a "dualboot" cfw (real meaning: stock, the only patch is leaving recovery mode updates unlocked) :)

After you get them done, install your favorite cfw (using directly the .pup) and convert your RIF licenses to RAP so that you will have an universal backup, combined with the PKG you can download on a computer with PSDLE!
I should had precised that I also needed my PSN account to actually download content from in-game servers (custom songs chart for the game project diva F2nd) so I'll still need to connect to the internet with my PSN account :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo