My ps3 no longer connects via network cable, now it only connects via wifi

Aristash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
My PS3 used to connect to the internet via a network cable, but after sending heavy 4GB games, my PS3 stopped recognizing the cable network. I have already tried with other network cables and another router, and I have tried on other consoles that I have. at home, but it is the only PS3 that gives me that problem, is there a solution?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PS3 used to connect to the internet via a network cable, but after sending heavy 4GB games, my PS3 stopped recognizing the cable network. I have already tried with other network cables and another router, and I have tried on other consoles that I have. at home, but it is the only PS3 that gives me that problem, is there a solution?
There is a chance the connector may be damaged. RJ45 connectors aren't really known for being fragile but there is a chance.

Aristash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Oh, thank you very much for the information, I have already disassembled it and tested its voltage, but everything is normal, it just doesn't recognize it, since the pins are correct and without any damage.
Post automatically merged:

At some other time I will take it to the technician, and have the network port replaced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto