Hacking Transfer pokemon from diamond to heartgold how?

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how would i get any of the 1/2/3 starter generation pokemon onto the 4 generation if i can't trade them?u can catch them??

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
1 - Events.
2 - Pal Park can be used to transfer from 3 to 4, but that needs a gamecube and GBA.
3 - You can get the earlier starters in Gen 4 via completing special storyline crap, check gamefaqs.
4 - HG/SS are in Gen 4, and cover gens 1+2...

And remember, starters are breedable, people often get one, breed it, and trade the babies away.

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks i fully understand now how all this trading work's,it's bit complicated for what is suppost to be a kid's game haha

I was thinking to do the palpark thing but i thought u just plug the gba cart into the ds i didn't know it also required a gamecube,seem's bit of a unnesscary requirement but nvm.

Actualyl i just read this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pal_Park and it doesn't meantion gamecube in it at all,are u sure u are right?It says u transfer upto 6 pokemon a day and u have to catch them in pal park.

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well technically you are right in that you can't directly trade them as i guess when you transfer them to pal park they have to be reprogrammed in palpark and then caught to register in the gen iv pokedex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь