transfer back games from one external HDD to HDD

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by flagstoneave, Feb 23, 2010.

1. flagstoneave
    OP

Newcomer flagstoneave Newbie

United States
    I have a modded Wii, soft modded, with 750GB hard drive with games. I have 2nd Wii modded by same person and I try to transfer the game fromn 1st HDD to 2nd HDD.
    I was told to use WBFS choose the 1st HDD but it keeps giving me error similar such the computer cant recognize the 1st HDD which have games on. Anyone knows how ? *snipped* email me at tran12062@yahoo.com. Thanks

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    k, rule number 1, dont give out your phone number to just any1

and 2) check out wii backup manager

3. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    ^people can track you down. like nintendo. they have sophisticated technologies.

4. Vattu

Member Vattu GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    +forensics.

flagstoneave, you're screwed. better move to afghanistan and hide in a cave now.

5. Forever Zero

Newcomer Forever Zero Member

United States
    Flagstoneave what is the hd loader that you used to backup you games on? If it was SD USB Loader then it is not the standard that WBFS Manager recognizes and that is why it is not able to detect it.

You may have to reformat that partition using WBFS Manager and install your backups on something like Wiiflow, Configurable USB Loader or USB Loader GX.

Then move to Afghanistan.

"they have sophisticated technologies" - Oh I can't help but to remember that quote, hope you don't live in Australia flagstoneave.