Trails of Cold Steel II launches September 6 for PS3/Vita

The_Legend_of_Heroes_Sen_no_Kiseki_II_TGS_Special_Trailer.jpg

The sequel to last year's Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel will be releasing both physically and digitally for Playstation Vita and Playstation 3 in North America on September 6, 2016. A European release is set for sometime later that fall.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II picks up one month after the decisive collision which changed the fate of the entire nation at the conclusion of Trails of Cold Steel. Speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system returns with all the bells and whistles players fondly remember alongside a new Overdrive mode, new means of transportation across both the land and sky, new allies, new dangers, and a renewed sense of hope as Rean tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have led the country to disarray.

Cross-Save functionality between the game’s “PS Vita” and PS3 editions remains supported, and save data from the first game grants bonus stats and extra items. In addition, relationships cultivated during the earlier time players spent at Thors Military Academy affect future story elements and allow for more personalized conversations throughout the game.

Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox

Reactions: LunaWofl

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
In the coming years the third game might not even make it to the U.S, it might get released in the E.U but that's as close to America as it will get.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so the date is confirmed now? I really doubted that amazon date since it wasn't confirmed, but if it is now I'm so fucking hyped. Its only a couple weeks away!

Reactions: Chary

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I Can't understand it, why would they choose to release the game on ps3? I mean, we are in 2016, right? We HAVE pirate-free nextgen consols!

Clearly they got mind over sushiiiiiiiiiiied...

Edit: mmmm, so many kawaii gurls, so many short skirts, so maaaaaany kawaii gurls with short skirts, yeaaaaah

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: Shadowfied

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Can't understand it, why would they choose to release the game on ps3? I mean, we are in 2016, right? We HAVE pirate-free nextgen consols!

Clearly they got mind over sushiiiiiiiiiiied...

Edit: mmmm, so many kawaii gurls, so many short skirts, so maaaaaany kawaii gurls with short skirts, yeaaaaah
because it came out in Japan in 2014 and the PS4 isn't as popular over there

D

Deleted User

6 days and counting!!! For anyone who doesn't know, PSN Is having a sale on cold steel and DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue