Hacking Trade in DSi XL for 3DS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lizzygav
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,232
  • Replies Replies 6

lizzygav

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Location
Ontario
XP
28
Country
Canada
I have a DSi XL and was thinking about trading it in for the 3DS.
I have an Acekard 2i (real one) with Alex Stormrider fix with AKAIO 1.8.6a.
Will it work with 3DS or should I wait?
I only have the one DS.
 
lizzygav said:
I have a DSi XL and was thinking about trading it in for the 3DS.
I have an Acekard 2i (real one) with Alex Stormrider fix with AKAIO 1.8.6a.
Will it work with 3DS or should I wait?
I only have the one DS.

I would keep your DSi XL...especailly if you're thinking of trading at Gamestop.
 
Snailface said:
Wait till the DSiware transfer update in May. I'm saying that based on the likelihood you do have DSiware.

true
but i already traded my dsi for a 100 euros discount on the 3ds ^^
(didnt have any dsiware
tongue.gif
)
 
Not a good idea at all to trade It in. If you really want to get rid of It for money toward a 3ds which I wouldn't do until about the end of May, sell It to someone that isn't a store and get a fair value for It not some lowball offer from a shop that is gonna pay you peanuts and as soon as you walk out the door sell It for a c-note plus fifty.
 

Site & Scene News