Traces of Alien Bacteria Found on Meteorite

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
I give humans 10 more years till were slaves for our alien overlords.
An alien Laharl will semi-protect us.
laugh.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
They'll probably be green, have a large head, come in flying saucers, and have big black eyes.
happy.gif

Alien Apocalypse? (a.k.a. An awesome movie?)

On topic: Yeah, I have skepticism for this.. It would be interesting to see how old the organisms even are.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Uncle FEFL said:
Hop2089 said:
Most of us knew beforehand we are not alone, however I want to see some highly intelligent alien life as long as it isn't some tentacle monster that wants to do everything under the sun to us.
How could you know this without ever seeing extraterrestrials or having evidence of their existence?

It's statistically improbable that we (earth) is the only planet with life in the whole wide universe, if you think about it's size and the number of planets existing. (in my oppinion)

Bunie said:
QUOTE(Slyakin @ Mar 5 2011, 01:50 PM)
Wait, haven't we already confirmed that bacterias live in places other then earth?
Actually, You are correct. I recall an article a few years back about evidence of bacteria being found on the moon. and i believe on mars as well.

Wasn't that "just" water?

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Uncle FEFL said:
Hop2089 said:
Most of us knew beforehand we are not alone, however I want to see some highly intelligent alien life as long as it isn't some tentacle monster that wants to do everything under the sun to us.
How could you know this without ever seeing extraterrestrials or having evidence of their existence?

Because the Universe is far too vast for anything else to be the case. To think Earth could be the only planet to have produced life in a Universe with ~14 billion years of history, tens of billions of galaxies in the observable Universe alone (and likely hundreds of billions in the Universe as a whole) and hundreds of trillions of planets is statistically ludicrous.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Uncle FEFL said:
Hop2089 said:

Because the Universe is far too vast for anything else to be the case. To think Earth could be the only planet to have produced life in a Universe with ~14 billion years of history, tens of billions of galaxies in the observable Universe alone (and likely hundreds of billions in the Universe as a whole) and hundreds of trillions of planets is statistically ludicrous.
That's not what I meant.

What I mean is, how could one know this as a FACT? I think extraterrestrials exist, but I'm not claiming this as fact, because I just don't know. Hop's tone made it sound like only idiots would doubt aliens exist.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In a meteorite? Deoxys!

Man I knew there were aliens!

Ghehe this is a great discovery. :$ but yeah let the klingons come.

Lol I hate star trek...

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I read the title, I thought about alien-like people who stand on a meteorite waving
tongue.gif
, but...
An alien bacteria? Not interesting enough for me.
I want actual real-size aliens (who do no harm to us)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car