download.gif
MegaUpload Mirror, Way Faster, Thanks Demitrius
download.gif
HandHeld Sources Download
download.gif
Filetrip Mirror, Thanks Jakob95

Change Log:
QUOTE said:
One. Improvement project: (on relative edition system v4.7h X)
1. the optimized contact surface buffer, causes the dynamic skin demonstration to be smoother, does not limit in the SD card speed;
2. the revision “4603- princesses the angel (Han)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
3. solution “4764-KERORO RPG: The knight and the warrior and the fable pirate (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
4. the solution “4765- rope Nick classics gather the collection (US)” to join the soft replacement in the situation, game movement not normal question;
5. solution “4768- pocket monsters: Path of the protector light (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
6. the solution “4770- library classical books (Germany)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
7. solution “4781- game king 5D's: World champion congress 2010 recovery's Akadiya (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
8. the solution “4783-100 classical books (law)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
9. solution “4786- pocket monsters: Jin Xin (law)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
10. solution “4787- pocket monsters: Jin Xin (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
11. solution “4788- pocket monsters: The silver works (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
12. the solution “4789-RPG tool DS (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
13. the solution “4797- ten item of versatile DS (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
14. the solution “4800- variation great insect war (Europe)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
15. solution “4807- hot-aggregate conveyers! The live pocket baseball sixty year cycle garden (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
16. the solution “4809- lovable puppy DS3 (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
17. solution “4810- wax pencil small new: The spring day department enduring team (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
18. the solution “4812- fathers make (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question, now may play normally;
19. solution “4821- real goddesses metempsychoses: Marvelous travel (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
20. the automatic Chinese name demonstrated that the comparison supports to 4821 DS plays ROM.
Note: Up to the issue date, some 2 NDS game cannot the normal operation, not be able to use the soft replacement the game to have 67, cannot use the immediate archive the game to have 110.
** cannot the normal compatible game be:
4798- Ailisi roams the fairyland (Europe)
4799- rope Nick classics gather the collection (Europe)
Cannot move the game question also in processing, also possibly is the network spreads DUMP the ROM data to have the question.
** The NDSi game may reposition softly, but was still at present unable to realize the immediate archive (Realtime Save) the function
** uses the NDSi game when the NDSL/NDS main engine, the partial function like photograph part is possibly unable to realize or to be unable on NDSL/NDS the compatible use, the system automatically to prompt
the ** partial networks provide downloading CLEAN DUMP NDS the ROM data possibly to have the mistake, if meets time the edition issue in the serial number ROM cannot the normal operation situation please note inspects the ROM document to be whether correct
** about the immediate archive's detailed operating procedure, please refer to the website “the service and the support” “downloads special area - instruction booklet downloading” to issue “M3DS the Real immediate archive function operation operating instructions”

Notes:
  • Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver are said to freeze still but after a longer time.
  • WarioWare D.I.Y will require you to delete your old 512kb save file if you tried playing it before this update.
  • A format to your microSD may be needed for some fixes to work properly.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'll ask again, does D.I.Y work now?
I can't tell by the numbers since they don't match the ones here.
But at least SMT works now.

MisterMooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
golio514 said:

I don't see it listed, but I'll try it out anyway

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
How exactly do I download from that site?

And is the Touchpod in Chinese? Any idea when they will integrate it into sakura.

MisterMooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
golio514 said:
MisterMooth said:
golio514 said:

I don't see it listed, but I'll try it out anyway
I just tried and no, it doesn't.

You downloaded it already? Mine's only going at a few KB/s

Could somebody mirror the download somewhere else?

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
golio514 said:
I think D.I.Y is the #18 on the list: “4812- fathers make (US)”.
According to gbatemp releases page, Crayon Shinchan is 4767 and D.I.Y is 4769. It's 2 numbers differences.
I assume that Chinese translated Crayon into "wax pencil" (4810). Therefore "fathers make" (4812) should refer to "D.I.Y".

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Warioware DIY works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it saya Sve data file error you have to format your card

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
mk.2 said:
golio514 said:
I think D.I.Y is the #18 on the list: “4812- fathers make (US)”.
According to gbatemp releases page, Crayon Shinchan is 4767 and D.I.Y is 4769. It's 2 numbers differences.
I assume that Chinese translated Crayon into "wax pencil" (4810). Therefore "fathers make" (4812) should refer to "D.I.Y".

It doesn't work for me...

@ poster above:
What?

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so I copy this over my m3 sakura firmware? or do I have to launch it with touchpod ? I never used anything besides sakura and the original m3 real firmware so ...

EDIT:

oh the old m3 firmware is called touchpod, i got it ...

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Mercenary: Use touchpod
Golio: It works IN TOUCHPOD you have to erase your old 512K save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken will love his Microsoft Deck lol