Top screen stopped displaying, I need to know what Luma settings are on

BearUmbrella

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds is in bad condition, the hinge is broken and the screen is broken. I need to know what is enabled on luma. How do I check?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Recent Luma3DS versions should put information in human readable form to
SD:/luma/config.ini

A 3DS without top (main) screen is pretty useless. I would try to repair the console. New screen and new shell. Notice that repairs involving upper screen assembly are tricky.

Good luck and have un!

BearUmbrella

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[deleted] (I don’t know how to delete)
Post automatically merged:

Recent Luma3DS versions should put information in human readable form to
SD:/luma/config.ini

A 3DS without top (main) screen is pretty useless. I would try to repair the console. New screen and new shell. Notice that repairs involving upper screen assembly are tricky.

Good luck and have un!
I can’t afford fixing my 3ds (also cause I’m worried I’ll accidentally brick my 3ds), I wanna make sure that showing my name and user string in the settings are enabled cause I disconnected my battery on my 3ds to clean it. When I disconnected it and connected it back, I was brought up to the luma configuration screen. If I disconnect the battery, does it reset everything and disable showing user nand and user string (whatever it’s called)?

[deleted] (I don’t know how to delete)

I can’t afford fixing my 3ds (also cause I’m worried I’ll accidentally brick my 3ds), I wanna make sure that showing my name and user string in the settings are enabled cause I disconnected my battery on my 3ds to clean it. When I disconnected it and connected it back, I was brought up to the luma configuration screen. If I disconnect the battery, does it reset everything and disable showing user nand and user string (whatever it’s called)?
Also, where am I gonna get cheap screens and cheap shells???

Last edited by BearUmbrella,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here