Hacking [Tool] Joy-Con Toolkit

SoCALCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome program!
It would be nice if the creator of this awesome software could add a function to where you could change the colors on each individual JoyCon button instead of them being all the same color...

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Awesome program!
It would be nice if the creator of this awesome software could add a function to where you could change the colors on each individual JoyCon button instead of them being all the same color...
The Switch's OS recognizes the buttons as one group. So it can't be done without modifying the OS.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

SoCALCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be nice if a Switch OS update were to happen so we could do individual colors for each button. You never know...

mochiprincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to have this work with Mac? I've downloaded it on my VM, and already installed the two Microsoft requisites, however I think I'm having a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity because it keeps on saying, "The device is not paired" every time I try to open up the Toolkit?

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is there any way to have this work with Mac? I've downloaded it on my VM, and already installed the two Microsoft requisites, however I think I'm having a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity because it keeps on saying, "The device is not paired" every time I try to open up the Toolkit?
It should work with MacOSX as a host and Windows as a guest.
I don't know why this occurs.
Does the Bluetooth adapter correctly passes through VM? If not, you should connect it to the VM form its settings, before trying to pair.

mochiprincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work with MacOSX as a host and Windows as a guest.
I don't know why this occurs.
Does the Bluetooth adapter correctly passes through VM? If not, you should connect it to the VM form its settings, before trying to pair.
Figured out the issue! I needed a Bluetooth driver for Parallels. That's why I couldn't get my Mac's Bluetooth to passover to Windows. I originally thought it was something wrong with Parallels itself, and I even went as far as to use Bootcamp instead (which I dislike the constant rebooting in order to use Windows) and it worked fine that way. Thanks for this neat toolkit! :)

pluis3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this forum is not the best for me, but it is what I found better. So the connection of my joy-con to the pc no longer works they are detected but the connection fails so there would be an update or another raid connection that fails

Attachments

• joy con échou connection.PNG
    joy con échou connection.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 269

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know this forum is not the best for me, but it is what I found better. So the connection of my joy-con to the pc no longer works they are detected but the connection fails so there would be an update or another raid connection that fails
You use the Microsoft bluetooth stack (driver)? In windows 10 other drivers don't behave well.
Also make sure that the controller isn't asleep when you choose to pair.

pluis3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You use the Microsoft bluetooth stack (driver)? In windows 10 other drivers don't behave well.
Also make sure that the controller isn't asleep when you choose to pair.
Microsoft bluetooth stack (driver) what is? + yes my joy con work during the connection and the connection work with other pc. bluetooth joy con has already walk is what annoys me the most

Last edited by pluis3,

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Botched driver installation I believe.
Uninstall the device from settings if you can see it.
If not, from Devices and Printers.
If not or you found it there, you must also check device manager under bluetooth and see if they are still there.

After all that, reboot and try to pair again.

pluis3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Botched driver installation I believe.
Uninstall the device from settings if you can see it.
If not, from Devices and Printers.
If not or you found it there, you must also check device manager under bluetooth and see if they are still there.

After all that, reboot and try to pair again.

thank you but I think the bluetooth itself is the problem of connection because I can not connect anything done like the image I do not remember which was able to destroy it and in addition my system restore does not work, so well on his would be nice to help me but the problem is not the joy cons so this forum is not adapt to my problem.

Last edited by pluis3,

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I want to do so much more with that.
I still haven't finished REing NFC and some IR modes.

Now hekate takes all my free time..
But it's fun, right? I wish I was in your shoes, with projects to work on and ideas ready to implement. Been a long time since I've had that sort of feeling.

Reactions: CTCaer

pluis3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just to say if a problem answer can actually help the solution is to reinstall windows 10. after seeing my computer control to repair their marfde it was the solution.

Hario337

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thank you but I think the bluetooth itself is the problem of connection because I can not connect anything done like the image I do not remember which was able to destroy it and in addition my system restore does not work, so well on his would be nice to help me but the problem is not the joy cons so this forum is not adapt to my problem.
Which Joy-Con is it and have you ever opened it? Because I once had that issue with my right joy-con and it ended up being because when I replaced the shell I didn't plug in the BT connecter properly and it came out when I dropped it a week later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: