Took 5.5.6 Update (Haxchi user) and broke Homebrew

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Weird. Whenever I try to install something (NUSspli latest version), it’ll say “files may be corrupt.”
I have an error with Nuspli every time I try to open it it tells me that there is an environment error, I don't know why since if I opened it it is because clearly I have the Tiramisu running, I tried the channel, the Homebrew Channel and the truth is not I know how to install the Aroma version, does anyone have an idea?

Ghost64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
satellazone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Good Morning.😊

Maybe full ? You should try an USB Device / HDD instead please.😉
I have a usb drive, which doesn’t have much stuff in there because I never used it for my Wii U, do I need to install anything on it for the usb stick to work?

EDIT: i found out I can ignore the error. After I exited out of nusspli and turned off the console, i booted up the console again, switched environment to tiramisu, and installed the games with wup installer GX2. They will not be booted if it’s on a different environment. Might as well wait for aroma versions of WUP Installer GX2 and Homebrew Launcher.😌

EDIT 2: there is a wuhb port for WUP Installer GX2, if you try to install anything in that port, it’ll have an error. “Verify WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/E-shop require Sig Patch” I’ll ask the aroma thread if sig patches are coming soon with aroma.

EDIT 3: turns out the sig patches Tiramisu includes work (someone told me). You need to copy the sig patches to the aroma one.

Last edited by Ghost64,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Ghost64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
satellazone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I have an error with Nuspli every time I try to open it it tells me that there is an environment error, I don't know why since if I opened it it is because clearly I have the Tiramisu running, I tried the channel, the Homebrew Channel and the truth is not I know how to install the Aroma version, does anyone have an idea?
you don’t know how to install aroma?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1