Takrin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my gf tells me i play way too much videogames when i tell her of weird dreams i have. lets post them if we have em.

mine was few hours ago when i tried to sleep, i had a dream where i collected money for some business thing, then a really hot naked latin girl opens the door, i then hear her husband yelling at me from downstairs, and i started running, after getting downstairs i hear gun shots fireing, i look back and i see her husband and her both carrying AK-47 i jump up and start shooting them, it starts to flash red a few times as i got shot but i killed them both. finally i hear "Terrorist Wins!" and i freeze in place. oddly i didnt play Counterstrike all day. oh i was using a M4 weird how i was using CT gun and in the end i was the terrorist...

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i love that DJ max portable for the psp, and there are nights, esp after playing for hours before sleeping, where my dream is like the gameplay. just little bars falling down, and every now and then i will miss one of the bars and it says break. and i start the combo again and again.

ianz

Trophies
XP
Country
ehm, yeah you play to much games
wtf.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Search for the tetris effect, similar things can also happen with a lot repetitive activity (speak to lab workers for this one).

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When I was younger, I dreamed I had ALL the Pokemon.
Then when I woke up - I did not
frown.gif

I've also dreamt about Tetris.
Blocks falling...

Other than that, nope.
But I do play too much videogames
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't remember my dreams often, but when I do they're somewhat... odd.

Kuja (he of FFIX fame) was up to his old tricks and trying to do something decidebly nasty in the way that evil villian masterminds tend to do. For some dumb reason he was on a school bus. I'd seen the future and so I stopped him by taking his "magic wand" (which looked a lot more like a triangular clear-blue plastic shelf bracket than a wand, but hey), snapped it in half and threw it out of the back window of the bus. I then spent the rest of the day supervising Kuja as he talked to his Black Mage minions on his mobile phone to make sure that he didn't ask them to mail him a new one.

Another time the whole of Southampton turned into the setting of an MMPORG. Not a clue what that was all about, I don't even play online games :wtf:

ZeminkoX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dream I am an Italian plumber and my sole mission in life is to jump ontop of small mushrooms and collect lots of gold coins floating in the air.

I also need to save some hot Princess chick from a giant pissed turtle. Every time I manage to blow him away with my 12-Gauge and every time I wake up just after the Princess starts taking off her frock. Life isn't fair.
dry.gif

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember a good few years ago, me and the lads were playing Tomb Raider 4 nonstop over the weekend, (and smoking alot of pot them days), that much so that everything seemed to have a CG texture on it, ie walls, the sofa, etc!

Ok, the drugs and sleep deprivation doesn't help but that was too much gaming!

Remember kids, drugs are bad, I'm living proof, read above...

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember back when I was playing the original everquest I was walking back home and it was dark and I thought to myself "I should just put my dark elf mask on".

I stopped playing EQ shortly after that.

PS: Dark elf mask (for the bard) enhances night vision.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of picross, do the puzzles only go up to 20x25? Quite a disappointment there, they only take 10 minutes or less each......

KizunaIatari

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dreams, dreams dreams...uhm, I definitely play video games too much. my FFTA hour counter says 600. Even though I beat the game and have everything under the sun, I can't put it down. Most of the hours however come from falling asleep while playing it. Then of course in my dreams, I am subjected to the unbearable horror that is turn-based combat. But no, not any turn based combat. I get to walk in place while waiting for my next turn to come! Then I only move in straight lines to get to my destination. What a shame. If only life could be like that. It'd be a blast.
grog.gif
hey...don't look at me like that. I can dream whatever I want. And you can too. Dream it, dreamers.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission