Hacking Tomorrow release Bannerbomb?

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously because they are fake and just want hits of gullible people. If a ton of people post comments saying "IDIOTS" not even gullible people would believe them.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily I got my Wii back and it was 3.3 but If I cant get my hands on Zelda I might have to resort to the banner bomb method. Could someone post an explanation on how exactly does it work?

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i am praying comex has this exploit ready to go.
i now have 1 (wiikey) wii with a dead DVD drive and a second launch wii with dead DVD drive!
both still on 3.2 but no way to install HBC/USB loader short of opening my personal wii and swapping drives.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sick Wario said:
i am praying comex has this exploit ready to go.
i now have 1 (wiikey) wii with a dead DVD drive and a second launch wii with dead DVD drive!
both still on 3.2 but no way to install HBC/USB loader short of opening my personal wii and swapping drives.

I don't have Zelda so I'm hoping this comes out tomorrow too.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fudgi said:
ehm if u dont have zelda, then just rent it...

I would if my Hollywood Video account wasnt busted
tongue.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just rent from somewhere else? Either way from my understanding this exploit should be albe to boot on 4.0 after all the exploit in question wasn't fixed if I recall correctly. So if it will load on an unmodded Wii it will easily allow one to install the HBC maybe not dirrectly but it would be possible assuming one will be able to load a homebrew loader.

Praxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will cry with joy if this is tomorrow. Perfect timing before the big Brawl tournament I'll be expected to record matches via unlimited replays hack at on Saturday in Texas.

Sadly, I'm not counting on it.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
bigdaddy0964 (1 day ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Im bak!!!! Sup!! Wuz gud Peepz!!!? Wow u sure did talk alot to urself when i was gone rorroyanglik! Keep my name out ya mouth bitch it aint yo boyfriends dick iight! Looks like sum1 needs a Girl Friend! If sum1 ever made a show From Gents to Gs yo softass needs to join dat show! I mean they might be able to teach u how to get sum pussy. Anyway....! I heard Bannerbomb is probably being released tommorow so stay tuned evrybody!

QUOTE said:
bigdaddy0964 (7 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Anyways Im tired of talkn to a bunch of no life nerdyass Haters!! yall MFs got dat illness called BITCHASSNESS! and ima jus pray for yall iight! Anyway to all my REAL n****s in here who dont hate me cuz got Swag and class. I talked to Comexs friend again last nite and he told me dat. Comex has decided to release Bannerbomb when TeamTwizlers decides to release BOOTMii! If yall dnt know wat Bootmii is its a hack dat give u full control over ur wii and rapes update 4.0.

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
If u want to learn more about Bootmii jus google it. Basically Bannerbomb will help u install Bootmii so datz why he wants to release Bannerbomb with bootmii. Anyways BootMii is done and is gonna be released later on dis week with Bannerbomb. So Every1 will enjoy they HBC by da end of da week!
smile.gif
Now dat yall have been informed with da news no more bitchass Negative Comments! iight i g2g Duces!

QUALITY RELEASE INFO RIGHT HURR

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
QUOTE said:
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Im bak!!!! Sup!! Wuz gud Peepz!!!? Wow u sure did talk alot to urself when i was gone rorroyanglik! Keep my name out ya mouth bitch it aint yo boyfriends dick iight! Looks like sum1 needs a Girl Friend! If sum1 ever made a show From Gents to Gs yo softass needs to join dat show! I mean they might be able to teach u how to get sum pussy. Anyway....! I heard Bannerbomb is probably being released tommorow so stay tuned evrybody!

QUOTE said:
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Anyways Im tired of talkn to a bunch of no life nerdyass Haters!! yall MFs got dat illness called BITCHASSNESS! and ima jus pray for yall iight! Anyway to all my REAL n****s in here who dont hate me cuz got Swag and class. I talked to Comexs friend again last nite and he told me dat. Comex has decided to release Bannerbomb when TeamTwizlers decides to release BOOTMii! If yall dnt know wat Bootmii is its a hack dat give u full control over ur wii and rapes update 4.0.

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
If u want to learn more about Bootmii jus google it. Basically Bannerbomb will help u install Bootmii so datz why he wants to release Bannerbomb with bootmii. Anyways BootMii is done and is gonna be released later on dis week with Bannerbomb. So Every1 will enjoy they HBC by da end of da week!
smile.gif
Now dat yall have been informed with da news no more bitchass Negative Comments! iight i g2g Duces!

WOW........ It's people like THAT that just need to dissapear from the face of the world.

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hells Guardian said:
FenrirWolf said:
QUOTE said:
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

QUOTE said:
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
smile.gif

WOW........ It's people like THAT that just need to dissapear from the face of the world.

Indeed...

What a wigger idiot...

Aegle

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe its possible to run WAD Manager v1.3 with the bannerbomb and install the Homebrew Channel WAD?

i got the wad if someone would like to test it ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I just say Mexicos a fake America +2