Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Because what the world really needed was one more live action adaptation of an old animated favourite, someone made a Tom and Jerry live action / animated thing, and it looks like this:

Probably riding on the coattails of Detective Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog.

At least Tom and Jerry don't talk in this one.

Should have made them more fuzzy though. They look neither here nor there. Creepy.

Thoughts?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Because what the world really needed was one more live action adaptation of an old animated favourite,
Thank you.:)

Why in Gods Name must always playing REAL HUMANS in such unnecessary Movies ?? Another Childhood Memory destroyed....

Awful !
smiley_emoticons_axt.gif

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What the fuck was that?? Tell me that's not real :cry:

Normally cartoon to movie adaptations go like.... Kinda normal episode, chuck in songs to flesh it out for over an hour. This replaces songs with a crappy human problem side story??

I can't bear it..... Obviously its for kids but.... No!!! I'll bet all the "violence" is rehashed from the cartoons also..... Then focus will turn to the humans having a happy ending with T&J the side attraction.

Hollywood..... Just give up man!

USUKDecks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fuck was that?? Tell me that's not real :cry:

Normally cartoon to movie adaptations go like.... Kinda normal episode, chuck in songs to flesh it out for over an hour. This replaces songs with a crappy human problem side story??

I can't bear it..... Obviously its for kids but.... No!!! I'll bet all the "violence" is rehashed from the cartoons also..... Then focus will turn to the humans having a happy ending with T&J the side attraction.

Hollywood..... Just give up man!

I agree with ALMOST everything except the rehashed "violence" part. Because you see my friend, I don't know if you're aware, but the actual classic violence .. has been and IS being systematically removed for the "tender" generations!

Yepp, a lot of that crazy stuff has been either edited or just cut out because these touchy feely softie generations
apparently can't deal with it. It's sad and pathetic.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In this trailer alone, Tom gets hit by a bus, dropped off a building, electrocuted, and brained with an iron, on top of the usual merry slapstick. If you're worried about violence, don't be, it ain't going nowhere.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't watch the video because yeah.

If they decided to do the overly dramatic black lady (just learned apparently she was called mammy two shoes, who knew) with all the petticoats then I would be in.
If not then yeah another pointless live action-cgi monstrosity nostalgia cash in.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disliked t he style of drawing fo Tom and Jerry. I loved Tom and Jerry's classic arts version I 1980's and humans in it ? NONSENSE! I got a feel that it is going to be failed miserable. SKIP!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved my childhood cartoon of Tom and Jerry. I hate two things about this: Live human and disliked cartoon style drawing of modern time. I skip it. I will always watching my favorite cartoon style classics of 1980's and ignored this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol