Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And by the way, I noticed I did not receive any text messages from the boys in TMGS1. Am I missing something?
It'd be more proper to ask this in the TMGS1 thread, but it applies to GS3 as well so I'll answer here. :)
You only get text messages if you did well with skinship during that date. (In GS1, you usually don't get text message early in the game. You have to wait until the guys start to like you.)

Y

yule80

It'd be more proper to ask this in the TMGS1 thread, but it applies to GS3 as well so I'll answer here. :)
You only get text messages if you did well with skinship during that date. (In GS1, you usually don't get text message early in the game. You have to wait until the guys start to like you.)

I apologize for not posting this in the right thread and I thank you for still answering this. And with your efforts. >.< Very. ^^

And I hope there won't be any issues with DS version. The missing buttons in Approach mode is making depressed sad. :/

osmdomo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've waited year after year, and day after day, I never knew that the patch came out! You guys are awesome! I'm playing the game now, it's amazing! Thank you for all for your dedicated hard work.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this was like a test patch? Is there gonna be a second version with the problems fixed?
There will be a second version, but I'm still working on it. ^_^
I don't think there will be any major technical fix in the second version. Most of the fixes will be on making the English translation sound smoother.

Reactions: Hargrun

jinkazama82it

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
first of all... thanks for translation (yes i am man some problem? :P )

second... can I make a note?
please correct the word "sempai" isn't sempai but "senpai" :wink:
if i found other error i teel to you, anyway thanks again for your hard work^_^

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all... thanks for translation (yes i am man some problem? :P )

second... can I make a note?
please correct the word "sempai" isn't sempai but "senpai" :wink:
if i found other error i teel to you, anyway thanks again for your hard work^_^

Senpai vs Sempai is just preferences. It's not right or wrong. And my preference is "sempai" so it won't be changed. ^_^

Zokushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for this report. It's the graphic that I really thought wasn't used in the game so I didn't translate it. (I didn't have time to play the game until I got the crown. I'm still busy with translating and editing other games. T_T)

The left side is Itazura (mischievous) and right side is Memomero (madly in love).
If there are anything untranslated or any mistakes you find, please let me know.

I should be able to finish up another project I'm working on around the end of this month, and after that I'll spend time proofreading and editing the whole TMGS3 scripts again based on what everyone had suggested. ^_^

Sorry to pull this out of the middle of the thread, but can someone clarify what the bar means/indicates? I get that left is mischievious (tease/mock moves left) and right is lovey (touch, cling, gaze, hold hands moves right), but ... what does it affect? I've tried to move the face all the way left or right but I come no where close during the date (closest is about 1/4th or 3/4ths of the bar depending which end it started on).

Any clarification would be awesome : )

edit: ahhhh where are my manners! Thankyou soooo much for the patch jjjewel. I <3 you

Reactions: Hargrun

mari

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi! I have seen that this has been reported before, but anyway. I use ppsspp , and it worked fine, but now each time I open a new game, right after i select the room and everything, instead of the intro, i get a black screen. I have erased old save files, uninstalled and reinstalled the apk and i still get that black screen

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to pull this out of the middle of the thread, but can someone clarify what the bar means/indicates? I get that left is mischievious (tease/mock moves left) and right is lovey (touch, cling, gaze, hold hands moves right), but ... what does it affect? I've tried to move the face all the way left or right but I come no where close during the date (closest is about 1/4th or 3/4ths of the bar depending which end it started on).

Any clarification would be awesome : )
I haven't reached this part yet so I can't answer this question. You'll have to wait for someone else. ^_^ (Just reply so you know that I'm not ignoring your question, but I can't answer.)

Hi! I have seen that this has been reported before, but anyway. I use ppsspp , and it worked fine, but now each time I open a new game, right after i select the room and everything, instead of the intro, i get a black screen. I have erased old save files, uninstalled and reinstalled the apk and i still get that black screen
You mean everything used to work perfectly but it stopped working recently. BTW, since you mentioned apk, was it PPSSPP for cell phone? Did you upgrade it or change any settings? Did the program work with the original Japanese ISO of this game?
If you can't get the original ISO to work either, then it's the problem with your device and the emulator program. You can ask at PPSSPP forum.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

mari

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I haven't reached this part yet so I can't answer this question. You'll have to wait for someone else. ^_^ (Just reply so you know that I'm not ignoring your question, but I can't answer.)

You mean everything used to work perfectly but it stopped working recently. BTW, since you mentioned apk, was it PPSSPP for cell phone? Did you upgrade it or change any settings? Did the program work with the original Japanese ISO of this game?
If you can't get the original ISO to work either, then it's the problem with your device and the emulator program. You can ask at PPSSPP forum.

I was using the Android apk. And it worked fine with the original iso. I didn't change any settings, but i guess i should check if my patched iso has any problem. I'll go to the ppsspp forum, thanks for your help :)

mari

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala

I was using the Android apk. And it worked fine with the original iso. I didn't change any settings, but i guess i should check if my patched iso has any problem. I'll go to the ppsspp forum, thanks for your help :)

Sorry! It was my patched iso. I repatched it, and now it works fine :)

Reactions: jjjewel

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First a big Thank You for the translation. I downloaded the patch last week and am on my second play through of the game.

One thing I noticed was when Bambi was throwing out the trash at school. The plural of trash is trash. So instead of Bambi saying for instance, these trashes are too heavy, it should be this trash is too heavy.*
I just found it sounded odd when I reached that scene and wanted to point it out.

* I don't have the screen in front of me so this is an approximation of Bambi's dialogue.

Again this is a suggestion, and I think you and everyone who worked on this project are awesome!

Reactions: yule80 and jjjewel

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I just wanted to say a Massive Thank you to Jjjewle and his team for this amazing translation

I haven't ever played any of this games series before
But I just received it on my Psp today and its awesome and I kinda feel weird being a guy playing as a girl however I have 3 questions

How long will it take to complete?
The title option called" boys life"
What is it?
And I found out that tokimeki 4 is on the Psp I think there are only 2 in total on this console but any chance or plans anyone has on translating this game? Any rumors about a tokimeki memorial 4 translation

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 questions

How long will it take to complete?
The title option called" boys life"
What is it?
And I found out that tokimeki 4 is on the Psp I think there are only 2 in total on this console but any chance or plans anyone has on translating this game? Any rumors about a tokimeki memorial 4 translation

- It depends on your definition of complete. It might take a day to complete one route, but it could take months (or years) to see all the events.

- Boys life mode just let you peek into the guys' rooms. (That's it. You don't do anything. Just observing them for fun.)

- Someone already started a thread for Tokimeki 4. (Just search for it.) You can look at that thread or use it to ask if anyone is interested. By the way, I'm not interested in it, so there's probably no chance I'll translate it. ^_^

PandaPuffz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought Tokimeki 3rd story for my psp (I now have the UMD disk thingy for it) and I've been trying all day to install this patch onto my game. I don't know if I'm just stupid or if this is actually hard but I don't understand what I'm doing. I have the xdelta thing, and everything else but I can't find ISO code for the UMD and I've tried ripping it from it but it won't work and every time I think I have it right it's STILL in Japanese and I'm just thoroughly confused and any help in how to download this patch to my game would be sooooooo much appreciated...

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought Tokimeki 3rd story for my psp (I now have the UMD disk thingy for it) and I've been trying all day to install this patch onto my game. I don't know if I'm just stupid or if this is actually hard but I don't understand what I'm doing. I have the xdelta thing, and everything else but I can't find ISO code for the UMD and I've tried ripping it from it but it won't work and every time I think I have it right it's STILL in Japanese and I'm just thoroughly confused and any help in how to download this patch to my game would be sooooooo much appreciated...

You can Google "Extract ISO from PSP UMD" and see if you find any explanation that's easy enough to follow. :)

Once you have your ISO, you can follow the instruction in the patch's readme to patch your game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you